• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an old head that watched Mike win all his rings, I don't think I can call Bron the GOAT. What I can say is that should CLE win this series, this may be the GOAT finals performance I've personally ever seen.

Mike won his first 3 rings next to Pippen, who was selected as a top 50 NBA player. MJ then went on to win 3 next to Pippen and the GOAT defensive player/rebounder in Rodman. That doesn't take away from MJ's individual performances, but he had help of a much higher caliber.

LeBron is doing this with a cast of characters who may not even start on another NBA squad. No Kyrie. No Love. It's just him out there doing the bulk of the scoring, setting up others to score and dictating the pace of the game. Like buddy is controlling the game (not just scoring) like I've never seen on this stage.

I've never seen an individual performance like this in my lifetime. Granted, there are potentially 4 more games so who knows how he finishes the series out. But if dude keeps up this incredible pace, I can't say I've ever seen someone dominate a NBA finals like him. I've clowned him plenty over the years, but when you see greatness you gotta give props.

Why we talking about Kobe's legacy still? It's cemented that he won without Shaq. LeBron is now tryna prove he can win without two all stars. Let that boy cook.

:lol:

Geez and you aren't a hater?
da hell lol. i done told yall i used to hate on him. do u even read bro.

i respect kobe now and hes def top 3. but i am not changing my mind about who the main star was in the first three chips.

cuz i like shaq better dont mean i hate kobe b

I don't pay attention to everything you write

Looks like you are still hating on him

Role player :lol:

I guess Magic was Kareem's role player

Geez

Why we talking about Kobe's legacy still? It's cemented that he won without Shaq. LeBron is now tryna prove he can win without two all stars. Let that boy cook.
ummmmmmmmmmm yea, we were discussng which rings were more important. i explained my rational.

if CLE this will be brons most important

my fav lakers chip still the 1st one i experienced in 00....the most memorable..shaq and kobe easily the greatest tag team ever

I don't pay attention to everything you write

Looks like you are still hating on him

Role player
laugh.gif

I guess Magic was Kareem's role player

Geez
learn to keep reading then

As an old head that watched Mike win all his rings, I don't think I can call Bron the GOAT. What I can say is that should CLE win this series, this may be the GOAT finals performance I've personally ever seen.

Mike won his first 3 rings next to Pippen, who was selected as a top 50 NBA player. MJ then went on to win 3 next to Pippen and the GOAT defensive player/rebounder in Rodman. That doesn't take away from MJ's individual performances, but he had help of a much higher caliber.

LeBron is doing this with a cast of characters who may not even start on another NBA squad. No Kyrie. No Love. It's just him out there doing the bulk of the scoring, setting up others to score and dictating the pace of the game. Like buddy is controlling the game (not just scoring) like I've never seen on this stage.

I've never seen an individual performance like this in my lifetime. Granted, there are potentially 4 more games so who knows how he finishes the series out. But if dude keeps up this incredible pace, I can't say I've ever seen someone dominate a NBA finals like him. I've clowned him plenty over the years, but when you see greatness you gotta give props.

You forgot to mention mike had the greatest coach of all time too

Exactly so why wouldn't getting there mean more than getting beat on by the Pistons in the conference finals

You're proving our point my man.

You think mike wouldn't have rather at least getting a shot at a chip than going home in the east?

Use your head bruh

Lamekilla can't comprehend logic tho

I'm still trying to understand where bron is getting all this energy from.

dude has to be the greatest athlete ever.

him and bo jackson

1 and 2.

Its really unbelievable. speed. power. strength. finesse. even with his robocop moves, dude is a tank bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom