Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does dude have asterisks on his chips? this aint the new england patriots

Still blows my mind that a player can get knocked for carrying a bum team to the Finals and losing when a another player was getting warshed in conference finals.

Saying a player's legacy is greater because he lost the 2nd round instead of the Finals is the most idiotic argument in basketball

It's totally devoid of logic

Last edited:
Going by yall logic Bill Russel is the GOAT

Nope he lost a finals

Because the only stat that matters is the one we've narrowed down to say MJ is the best. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

moral chips?

moral orel?
LOVE moral orel. but no... morally, some chips are more important. like... lebron's first ring is more important than his 2nd. winning THIS series will be the most important of all of his rings. like that. morally.

Still blows my mind that a player can get knocked for carrying a bum team to the Finals and losing when a another player was getting warshed in conference finals.

Saying a player's legacy is greater because he lost the 2nd round instead of the Finals is the most idiotic argument in basketball

Stop making sense fam.

I thought alert was gonna come out with all kinda set plays with Curry coming off of multiple screens Ala Reggie Miller. I saw maybe 5 or 6 of those plays all game. thaw not enough. you gotta get him involved and let him knock a few down. Then you can have him penitrate and get others involved.

So far Kerr is losing the making adjustments game
He makes the right adjustments.....when it's already too late. Drives me nuts. Warriors got a deeper team on paper but still are getting beat by a squad who is essentially out hustling them

agree to disagree.... people see what they want to see. 

how does dude have asterisks on his chips? this aint the new england patriots

First ring was in a truncated season

Second ring was because the Spurs played with their food which opened way for the spanking that was the gentlemen's sweep that was put on the heat and dismantled them

Cause you got people claiming he's GOAT right now, top 5, or #2 and his career isn't even over and this series isn't over either. 
You didn't answer my question tho

How does a discussion of where his career stands all time end before his career does?

You know why you didn't? because you can't,
Because it makes no sense nobody knows what he'll go on to do.
You can look at what he has accomplished up until this point and compare it to his peers and those who came before him to determine where he currently stands overall.

Cleveland has slowed the game down and Lebron is flourishing.
Thompson has completely cancelled out green and even has outplayed him.
Curry has been lost with delly on him. Klay can't get into any type of rhythm, and mozgov has alienated any bogut presence. Barnes has been trash.

And Lebron is averaging 40 10 8

I don't know if all those things will continue to happen for the cavs to keep winning.

Klay and curry eventually will find there groove, and hopefully lee will play some more as the offense flows better when he's out there.

All of this won't matter tho if Cleveland wins Thursday, series is over if that happens.
laugh.gif
sounds alot like my pregame "dissertation"

but yeah you are spot on LeBron slowing the game down is having a huge effect on GSW scoring. 3rd game in a row under their avg points at half time.
In far less characters
laugh.gif

Top three highlights tonight

1. Lebron doing it all and putting da team on his back dough

2. Steph and the Warriors looking hella shook

3. "Shook" being the new "washed" but for younger players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom