• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is it all of a sudden fatigue? why isn't it iggy putting the shackles on him ? :lol: damn how lebrezzy stans make excuses for anything

I need to vent!! Bron about to lose this series. Dude had a great run but it's not enough. Folks gonna eat him up for not winning this series. Faaawk.!!!

Chew him up

Spit him out

Pick it up

Chew again

Spit back out

Step on it

i think if this game goes 7 some people will confuse themselves with the back and forth.
laugh.gif

how is it all of a sudden fatigue? why isn't it iggy putting the shackles on him ?
laugh.gif
damn how lebrezzy stans make excuses for anything
it's fatigue cause it was 4 games with one day in between + travel... and lebron put up huge minutes and probably drove on more than 50% of the cavs offensive plays. he did that stuff against atlanta too. they just looked gassed. 

how is it all of a sudden fatigue? why isn't it iggy putting the shackles on him ?
laugh.gif
Fatigue is an excuse? Dude is playing 48 minutes a game 
laugh.gif
 Y'all go too hard to discredit Lebron. It isn't an excuse, it is what it is. 

Its going 7 no question

Silver gonna see to it

Halftime Sage said it was the most highest ratings since whenever

Music to his ears, but he knew that already

Its gonna be milked to 7

You are doing too much shoeking.

All of this sounds good, until none of it happens.

You should be a Coach though. You always say all the right things.
Except...All of that is happening 
laugh.gif
 But I guess my man
laugh.gif
But for real, weren't you just campaigning for how Cavs would do this and that before tonight. 

Now its "cavs tired worn out dehydr....." you know what I mean.

laugh.gif
lebron is definitely tired.  hurting his head probably didn't help, but beside that the rest of his team (with the exception of mozgov) were looking real tired

it's fatigue cause it was 4 games with one day in between + travel... and lebron put up huge minutes and probably drove on more than 50% of the cavs offensive plays. he did that stuff against atlanta too. they just looked gassed. 

Fatigue is an excuse? Dude is playing 48 minutes a game :lol:  Y'all go too hard to discredit Lebron. It isn't an excuse, it is what it is. 

so if cavs win, you're stanning would continue

how is it all of a sudden fatigue? why isn't it iggy putting the shackles on him ? :lol: damn how lebrezzy stans make excuses for anything

Even when he was going crazy as the game progressed in the wins his shooting was just worse and worse. Fatigue was going to be a factor at sometime especially for Lebron as he's been averaging 47 minutes a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom