Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do this, but if I could.....

*a-friend searches GSW fans posts over the last week while they took 2 losses, in comparison to just 3 hours before they took 2 losses*

Results:

3hours before 2 losses; nine thousand posts

1 hour after game 4 win: nine t 2 thousand posts

tongue.gif

Delly 15 minutes is up

Bron wont claim him in the interviews anymore

Matter fact its not Delly no more

Dellavadova from here on out

[quote name="Nelson999"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="Nelson999"]Is a photo showing plumbers crack illegal on NT[/QUOTE]Please don't.

This is why we can't have nice things.[/QUOTE]damn

Bron had a pretty funny, and less explicit, wardrobe malfunction in the past and i found a photo[/quote]One bullet already got dodged tonight.

(right, @gil23?)

easy. i dont like lebrons politics (which u can see going on right now.) dude wins, and hes the GOAT and he elevates all of his teammates. Delly is the answer to curry. MozGOD. "This is going to go down as the greatest finals performance in history!" soon as he loses? "he needs more help. hes carrying bums. hes just tired" FOH. our last 4 seasons were great. then he left. great. im not mad that he left. but the BS surrounding it? "i did this for my family. i just want my kids to grow up in akron." "im a father of 3!" the way he slighted wiggins like that. the way he put the heat ina  TERRIBLE position on purpose. the way he screwed over wade??? nah. F lebron. PERIOD

w8fIAh.jpg

Well to be fair it's not his fault those narratives are out there. He's just trying to win
whos fault is it those narratives are out there? the medias? its the media's fault lebron wrote that letter? its the media's fault that lebron got his feelings hurt from an insult and responded with "im a father of 3" ? NAH. stop

easy. i dont like lebrons politics (which u can see going on right now.) dude wins, and hes the GOAT and he elevates all of his teammates. Delly is the answer to curry. MozGOD. "This is going to go down as the greatest finals performance in history!" soon as he loses? "he needs more help. hes carrying bums. hes just tired" FOH. our last 4 seasons were great. then he left. great. im not mad that he left. but the BS surrounding it? "i did this for my family. i just want my kids to grow up in akron." "im a father of 3!" the way he slighted wiggins like that. the way he put the heat ina  TERRIBLE position on purpose. the way he screwed over wade??? nah. F lebron. PERIOD
laugh.gif
son ain't mad he left tho
laugh.gif

View media item 1578169

The Warriors are in a must win in game 5...

No way Lebron losses in Cleveland in game 6. This series is going to 7 games if Warriors win on Sunday.

Cleveland getting closed out at they crib, word to Dallas in 2011. 3 straight Ls to end the season.

son ain't mad he left tho
laugh.gif
im not mad he left. hes free to do what he wants. but he didnt have to wait so long to break that news. he aint have to let wade take yet ANOTHER paycut and now look at the situation we're in. he didn't have to let us spend our pick/trade on shabazz napier. we couldve went after melo or SOMETHING. he waited on purpose. one thing lebron is NOT, is dumb.n that was calculated.

Dudes forget bron human. Son drained. He looked hella mortal tonight

SO. klay looking hella below average for all post season minus 2 games. curry has been missing for the past 3 games. forget hes human? NOPE! lebron tried to flop his way to a win and it backfired.

Point I'm making is, without him playing gawd levels with 2k fatigue sliders..cavs dont have a chance. Steph and klay been cheeks for the most part and warriors been in every game. Cavs gotta be shook. Rest is more than just sleep. Cavs gon be cooked.

Warriors taking game 5.

I get your perspective, even though I don't agree with it.

I guess I look at it differently and appreciate the last 4 seasons he gave us with a couple banners to show for. And for that, I will always be a fan of his.

I believe the HEAT did the get the best two seasons of his career, 12-13 & 13-14, possibly the best two seasons of any player in history...

WARRIORS PICKS (68)

Oooh You almost had it picks 

@FinallyFamous  Cavs in 4

@youngwolf  Cavs in 4

@mrlbjjdkb  Cavs in 4

@Chester McFloppy  Cavs in 4

@sea manup  Cavs in 4 

@rck3sactown  Dubs in 3 

@erupt107th  Dubs in 3 

@awwsome  Dubs in 5
@BrondieselDubs in 5

@amel223Dubs in 5
@mosdef24  Dubs in 5

@davidme00  Dubs in 5

@Nelson999  Dubs in 5 

@Ballinsam23  Dubs in 5

@Addict4Sneakers  Dubs in 5

@OlDirtyReseller  Dubs in 5

@dland24  Dubs in 5

@pums  Dubs in 5 (but wishes to be wrong? why idk)

@MoNeyLiCiouS  Dubs in 5

@OneTrust  Dubs in 5

@tay1  Dubs in 5

@Antidope  Dubs in 5

@Silverbackhoney  Dubs in 5

@EarldaGoat  Dubs in 5

@howfly2  Dubs in 5

@PJDaBullsfan  Dubs in 5

@kvsm23vs24  Dubs in 5

@angels47  Dubs in 5 
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
 (Truth hurts mane)

@Fox5Kobe  Dubs in 5

@Mamba MVP  Dubs in 5, fresh off a LIT weekend

@DaNiKeRhiNo  Dubs in 5 or 6 (This isnt multiple choice bruh..you part of  5 gang)

@PJuice  Dubs in 5

@Carver  Dubs in 5

@BiiggTone  Dubs in 5

@tyisny  Dubs in 5
@DMan14  Dubs in 5

@Cfranchise26  Dubs in 5

@AEA18  Dubs in 5

@friscostylez  Dubs in 5

@Rusty Shackelford  Cavs in 5 (currently in tears)

@lamekilla  Cavs in 5

@a-friend  Cavs in 5

@Bennyhinn  Cavs in 5
Not too many Cavs in 5 picks but nonetheless

[quote name="doublemesh96"]Man steph currys mom is foine :pimp:[/quote]Take that talk elsewhere.

We trying to see as much of Bron's naked body as possible in here, apparently.

:rolleyes

im not mad he left. hes free to do what he wants. but he didnt have to wait so long to break that news. he aint have to let wade take yet ANOTHER paycut and now look at the situation we're in. he didn't have to let us spend our pick/trade on shabazz napier. we couldve went after melo or SOMETHING. he waited on purpose. one thing lebron is NOT, is dumb.n that was calculated.
Yo, we dodged a major bullet not having a chance to sign Melo 
laugh.gif

We should thank him for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom