• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Tom Haberstroh [emoji]10004[/emoji] @tomhaberstroh

LeBron James points in the fourth quarter.

2011 Finals Game 4: 0

2014 Finals Game 4: 0

2015 Finals Game 4: 0

10:48 PM - 11 Jun 2015

I'm curious why as he was laying on the ground rolling around, there was a police officer in front of the camera saying "NO CAMERAS"

because he thought he didn't want the world to see his last time having hair

edit

that was pretty lame :lol:

Last edited:
So is Draymond still not a max player because he got "exposed" based on like 1 and a half games? Gotta say, that was one of the funniest NT overreactions in a while.
he's been sucking bad though. he probably did lose a lot of money the past few games

Lol yeah he did that after that hawks game. Maybe dude was tired doe. 
happy.gif
he just did it either last game or 2 games ago. dude was standing up bent over holding his ankles like a broad u pick up off the street and pay to do certain things with for 30 minutes. hes always posing and collapsing from exhaustion after a game. but now... lol he trots to the locker room just fine.

Originally Posted by a-friend  

laugh.gif
But for real, weren't you just campaigning for how Cavs would do this and that before tonight. 

Now its "cavs tired worn out dehydr....." you know what I mean.

I really wasn't at all. Not once did I do that lol
Cavs defense combined with the pace they play at alone will prevent GSW from winning by double digits.

Combine their pace with fact that they have no answer for Lebron, and the fact that they are at home, (Which means someone i.e. James Jones, Iman, JR, Delly, someone) which should bold well with them making shots....

I have the cavs by 6 tonight.

So is Draymond still not a max player because he got "exposed" based on like 1 and a half games? Gotta say, that was one of the funniest NT overreactions in a while.
I still don't see how draymond is a max player.. maybe for the warriors and their system yes. But for other teams? no. 

Whoever that fan is putting Steph's baby on national TV needs to die on the way home tonight. As a parent of a toddler the same age, that is disgusting. I don't put anything past mistakers by the lakers.

That's a prediction from a game (which everyone makes), in which I was wrong. Up until tonight's game though, were those things not true?

It's not like they were wild predictions out of thin air lol
im just showing that u campaigned for the cavs. even claiming they cant win by double digits... in fact they just broke a record for worst losses at home so....

he just did it either last game or 2 games ago. dude was standing up bent over holding his ankles like a broad u pick up off the street and pay to do certain things with for 30 minutes. hes always posing and collapsing from exhaustion after a game. but now... lol he trots to the locker room just fine.
Lebron gonna Lebron. Just how he is. As far as leaving the game tonight he probably wanted to get outta there asap, dude was probably feeling sick. 

Originally Posted by a-friend  

laugh.gif
But for real, weren't you just campaigning for how Cavs would do this and that before tonight. 

Now its "cavs tired worn out dehydr....." you know what I mean.

I really wasn't at all. Not once did I do that lol
Cavs defense combined with the pace they play at alone will prevent GSW from winning by double digits.

Combine their pace with fact that they have no answer for Lebron, and the fact that they are at home, (Which means someone i.e. James Jones, Iman, JR, Delly, someone) which should bold well with them making shots....

I have the cavs by 6 tonight.
I wasn't even gonna...

You did it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom