Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.. Stephen A Smith with the fire on lebron on SC:

"its a perfect excuse to wear a hat, because he doesn't like people talking about and noticing his hairline"

So is Draymond still not a max player because he got "exposed" based on like 1 and a half games? Gotta say, that was one of the funniest NT overreactions in a while.

he's been sucking bad though. he probably did lose a lot of money the past few games

He had a rough stretch leading up to tonight, but tonight was more like what he's been doing all season. Body of work throughout the season > a few bad games.

savannah-brinson-lead-2.jpg
Back shots. Every night.
hitting the front of the him. Every night. 

Originally Posted by a-friend  

laugh.gif
But for real, weren't you just campaigning for how Cavs would do this and that before tonight. 

Now its "cavs tired worn out dehydr....." you know what I mean.

I really wasn't at all. Not once did I do that lol
Cavs defense combined with the pace they play at alone will prevent GSW from winning by double digits.

Combine their pace with fact that they have no answer for Lebron, and the fact that they are at home, (Which means someone i.e. James Jones, Iman, JR, Delly, someone) which should bold well with them making shots....

I have the cavs by 6 tonight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ur feelings are showing. dude said u campaigned for the cavs...AND YOU DID. he didnt say every post you made was pro-cavs. cut that out.
I guess we have different opinions on "campaigning" because that wasn't campaigning at all. There was no pro cavs sentiment at all. All I did was look at what happened up to that point and made a prediction on what I thought would happen tonight.

I also said a whole bunch of other stuff "campaigning" for the warriors but you didn't quote that stuff. But i'm over it. You got it. 

i have been told that certain substances that boost athletic ability cause shrinkage in certain areas 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom