• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess we have different opinions on "campaigning" because that wasn't campaigning at all. There was no pro cavs sentiment at all. All I did was look at what happened up to that point and made a prediction on what I thought would happen tonight.

I also said a whole bunch of other stuff "campaigning" for the warriors but you didn't quote that stuff. But i'm over it. You got it. 
o_O why would i quote you posting stuff about the warriors... when a-friend asked you about campaigning for the cavs? stop reaching. sit in the corner on this one man. i do have it.

You're right, it had to be photoshopped considering Windhorst wasn't hanging off it
WELL DONE

Last edited:

i have been told that certain substances that boost athletic ability cause shrinkage in certain areas 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
mean.gif

Lebron slander reaching epic levels in the late night

give lebron a break guise. he played through exhaustion. probably cramps too. and he cut his head open after being attacked by the camera man. hes only human. hes going to go home just like the rest of us and be a family man.

My meat shrinks when I play ball too. Its a defense mechanism so it doesnt get pulled on the court

Man.. Stephen A Smith with the fire on lebron on SC:

"its a perfect excuse to wear a hat, because he doesn't like people talking about and noticing his hairline"
This is fire?

You have to be 15ish.

THis is all you bring, ever, to any thread.

You trying to come out or something?

o_O why would i quote you posting stuff about the warriors... when a-friend asked you about campaigning for the cavs? stop reaching. sit in the corner on this one man. i do have it.
Well YOU not him brought up my quotes "campaigning" for the cavs so you are going to bring this up then it's extremely funny that you don't bring up all I was saying about the Dubs 
laugh.gif

Just cause he has a small meat flacid, doesn't mean its small overall. He could be a grower.

Last edited:
So is Draymond still not a max player because he got "exposed" based on like 1 and a half games? Gotta say, that was one of the funniest NT overreactions in a while.

I still don't see how draymond is a max player.. maybe for the warriors and their system yes. But for other teams? no. 

You really believe this? He'd be a great fit almost anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom