Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

you're like a few days late on this, b.
and after Delly couldn't guard Joey Crawford last night......
laugh.gif
\

why is getting varejao back something to look forward to? what is he going to come off the bench and do?

AD, Steph, Russ, KD, Beard are all still ascending, Bron is in the other side of that mountain.

And Lebron is still better than all them. :lol:

And even if AD passes Lebron (only one I see passing him) the MVP doesn't always go to the best player. If the Cavs are winning 60+ plus games I can see him getting one or 2 more.

i wouldnt gas up too much that kyrie is coming back. he's literally been injured at some point in every single yr since his senior yr of hs.

That's a good point. If he can't stay healthy then it's gonna be like the Cavs from 2008-2010.

I think Mozgov is a legit player. He's improved every year he's been in the league and I think he might just actually be good.

[quote name="CP1708"]No, I know you can't trust JR, in fact, I kind of expect a JR "out of nowhere" type game like in game 7 or somethin stupid like that. :lol:

But for the series, Moz has missed quite a few, as we get deeper and deeper into the series, I can't really depend on him scoring over and over in the post, and chasing on Defense.

I guess the trade off would be Bron would rest more on O, and chase and annoy more on Defense, and that could be a good thing.

Iono, I guess they could give it a shot, I just don't know if I want to be feeding Moz, in games 5-6 (7?) of the NBA Finals, with 2 of those on the road. :\
[/quote] Solid post.

i do. maybe an east coast thing.

do SF cats really say hella?

Yep! Born and raised in the City and never knew Hella wasn't even a real word until i grew up. :lol:

It ain't just Bay cats that say hella though anymore. Killa Cam said this, "Behind the velvet rope, pop bottles HELLA smoke/girls with contacts want contact...i tell em NOPE!"

i do. maybe an east coast thing.

do SF cats really say hella?

yeah man, hella goes with everything. it's like coke.

west coast got me saying hella too. which is hilarious because i hated it when i first heard it. then i realized how accurate of a word it is in so many different situations lol

:pimp:

That's Nor Cal only. So Calers don't use it at all.

i think people in LA uses it but LA trying to bite off the bay isn't something new. :nerd: :lol:

Yep! Born and raised in the City and never knew Hella wasn't even a real word until i grew up. :lol:

It ain't just Bay cats that say hella though anymore. Killa Cam said this, "Behind the velvet rope, pop bottles HELLA smoke/girls with contacts want contact...i tell em NOPE!"

same here. i remember writing a paper using Microsoft Words and was confused on why there was a red swiggyly line under hella. :rofl:

yeah all the rappers uses the word hella and what pisses me off is when someone from socal says they don't use the word hella because "it's hella dumb".

yeah man, hella goes with everything. it's like coke.
:pimp:
i think people in LA uses it but LA trying to bite off the bay isn't something new. :nerd: :lol:
same here. i remember writing a paper using Microsoft Words and was confused on why there was a red swiggyly line under hella. :rofl:

yeah all the rappers uses the word hella and what pisses me off is when someone from socal says they don't use the word hella because "it's hella dumb".

:lol: Naw socal folks say "it's a grip" dumb....i think? :nerd:

Y'all SoCal dudes talk like Keanu in Bill n Ted's excellent adventure [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Cavaliers can still win still series if Lebron attacks and plays better, Mozgov keeps balling and they get some contribution from JR Smith or Dellavedova

Last edited:
The Cavaliers can still win this series if they win two more games before Golden State does.

Maybe if Lebron plays till he's 39 he'll shoot 40% for a whole season lol.

We'll just ignore the 8% dropoff from last season to this one and the fact that he's shooting 41% in the playoffs.

29 points on 26 shots with 4 turnovers a game, but he's got plenty of MVP basketball left in him.

Can't wait to see that improved jumpshot in 2016. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom