• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one out of the 30 percent of the people who think cavs are going to win wants to put up a wager? How about any of you lebron homers? No one willing to put money where their mouth is?

Friendly wagers cool?

I'm down for game to game wagers.

laugh.gif

I like to wager on series. Everything at stake :pimp:. I'm surprised so many people on here are certain cavs are going to take it. But yet no one wanna make some mula :lol:

I would wager a small amount on the Cavs, I think they'll take it
for game 1? Wanna do an even 20? I'll take GSW for game 1

I like to wager on series. Everything at stake :pimp:. I'm surprised so many people on here are certain cavs are going to take it. But yet no one wanna make some mula :lol:
I would do that with you but I have my money on the cavs.

@HPbasketball: Actual Blatt quote from podium “No, I’ve been in situations like this before many times, as you know.”

I'd laugh if they win and he gets on the podium and says, "What is so tough about the NBA? Uh? I quit. I'm going back home." :lol:

Found out his family is still there. Not in Cleveland with him.

No I would do full series. PM me and we can work out a figure
I think it was another guy who wanted to do full series.

Yall gonna bring out the gambling degenerate outta me

What time is tip off?

Bout to let these anger management kids out early

Doesn't look like there's any Finals logos anywhere on the court. Looks really wierd.

[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="sea manup"]lebron is the modern day jesus

i agree [/quote]Except real, b.[/quote]:smh:[/quote]Cesare Borgia, tho. :smh:

Really starting to hit me that the Golden State Warriors are about to win an NBA title. For so many years, them and Clippers were on a very similar trajectory. Both teams started to get good around the same time and, now, in the course of year, are going to go from us bouncing them in the 1st round to NBA champs. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom