Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Jesus actually lived too

Whether or not you believe about his tales is a different story[/quote]Used to believe that. Until I see non-religious evidence supporting that he did, I won't.

You do believe he lived.

No biggie.

Not sure how accurate people come up with numbers.... However, I have good $$$$ riding on dubs. What kills me is my regret not putting cleveland to win chip (pre-lebron decision part 2) when I was out in Vegas... made me sick odds ready at 40-1 and I was about to pull the trigger.

View media item 1566032

That nike one is crazy tho. You have lebron and kyrie for the cavs while the warriors stars arent nike

Also when scott foster refs a game the road team always wins hes like 13-0 in favor of road teams in playoffs last few years. Sure bet

Nba must give him a remote control on a magnetic rim like in that one kids movie from the 90's lol

Last edited:
Really starting to hit me that the Golden State Warriors are about to win an NBA title. For so many years, them and Clippers were on a very similar trajectory. Both teams started to get good around the same time and, now, in the course of year, are going to go from us bouncing them in the 1st round to NBA champs. Wow.
Yea well we were in the same boat with y'all and the Warriors a few years ago and we're still in it so be happy you are where you are 
laugh.gif

[quote name="dmxfury"][quote name="DarthSka"]Used to believe that. Until I see non-religious evidence supporting that he did, I won't.

You do believe he lived.

No biggie.[/quote]Saves for later discussion and different thread :lol:

Cup and NBA finals :pimp:[/quote]And X Games. :smokin

This thread has been hilarious over the last 8 days. It was all over the place.
I think the Warriors are a talented bunch. Steph deserves all the praise he gets. But I still think they lose to the Cavs in 6.

One factor that I think no one is talking about is the shooting of GSW. They have been lighting it up from downtown this post season especially Steph but a MAJORITY of his 3 pointers have been wide open jumpshots.

I want to see how they respond when a majority of those jumpshots are contested. Especially from the role players like Draymond Green.

I am predicting that Green pulls a James Harden and completely disappers in the Finals.

For some reason I think Kyrie is just fine and Cavs are just telling media he isn't 100% watch him cook tonight.

MY BODY IS READY.

I got GSW in 7.

I really want this serie to go to 7 games, i don't want the playoffs to end :smh:

For some reason I think Kyrie is just fine and Cavs are just telling media he isn't 100% watch him cook tonight.

I was thinking the same thing :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom