• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shump will try to do too much & commit a stupid loose ball foul or reaching foul in the first 3 mins

guaranteed

@HPbasketball: Shaun Livingston on the nervousness: “We’re ready. The playoff games we’ve won… we feel we’re supposed to be here.”

Livingston's ready to hoist the... he feels they're supposed to be there.

Last edited:
How is bringing happiness to the good people of NT a waste of money?
I just wouldn't think that's a good investment. lol. Sure, bringing happiness is fine and all. But in the end,  you'd lose a good portion of your winnings.

I assume, the focus of winning the lotto is to get rich and ball out and treat yo self. Not get rich and treat NT. lol

Last edited:

How is bringing happiness to the good people of NT a waste of money?
I just wouldn't think that's a good investment. lol. Sure, bringing happiness is fine and all. But in the end,  you'd lose a good portion of your winnings.

I assume, the focus of winning the lotto is to get rich and ball out and treat yo self. Not get rich and treat NT. lol
lemme guess..you dont tip?

laugh.gif

Cavs in 6

Shump on curry, obviously nobody is going to flat out stop him, but bother him with physicality and length. You live by the 3 you die by it.

funny how less than a year ago Kyrie was the marque guard on the 2014 FIBA team and now people act like curry is light years ahead of him. Both of them are exciting guards who score in bunches.
If Shump is on Curry then who the hell is Kyrie guarding.. Klay would be an even worse match up for him.

Last edited:
How you gonna have two days off in between home games?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom