• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
I was right though.

-Mamba M.D.
this is true, rep'd 
nthat.gif

I like the Bulls fans here a lot. I grew akin to most of them in Lebron's absence cheering against the heat together :lol:

Cold City, all those guys. peace

Well, if you're from Cleveland, how did you feel when he left the first time? Bc his post game response after they lost to the Mavs seemed to include the people of Cleveland. 

Cleveland? Ain't nobody from no damn Cleveland and even if I was I wanted him to win in Miami too

LeBron chirping to the media as he goes through stretching on the court: "Back at it! They're tired of seeing me. Five years straight!"

Oh.

Why are we still shocked that the people at the highest level of their profession are A-holes. This isn't news. It's just more media coverage now. If we had this level of media for MJ he'd be the most hated dude in sports history. I'm an MJ fan for life, but only of his game. The more I hear about his antics off the court now the less I want to hear anything about him. It's extremely rare that you ever get a guy that's the best at what he does (sports, business, whatever) and he's not a straight up jerk. It's just the smart ones know not to do it in a super public eye all the time. Is Lebron a jerk, sure, but 99% of other NBA players are too. You can't sit around being the nice guy and exceed at the highest level, because all that will do is show weakness and everyone will take your spot.

Don't give 2 dambs about what Bron does off the court. It's the on court stuff that annoys me

In all fairness Bron does seem to be a pretty nice guy off the court... He's arrogant in his on court abilities... All the greats are that's to be expected

It's strictly his on court behavior and media suckage that i dislike about him, All around he seeems like a pretty loyal dude who looks out for his people. you gotta respect that.

Man 99 percent of NBA players aren't jerks or buttholes :lol:

Stop making excuses for people, just say my favorite player is a butthole but I still like him :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom