• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The switch hands is overhyped. Kyrie has a highlight reel where all of them are better, and actually had a purpose. So does wade, Parker, J Crawford etc etc. The second layup from Jordan tho? SheeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeesssshhh

can't talk about GOAT layups without mentioning Shveddy Wap :smokin

Last edited:
Moves like that is why MJ will always be the goat. I don't care how overrated or unecessary it was, he just made the game beautiful.

I still remember when the stans first started to compare bean to the gawd. i was like how sway

Maybe its bc I was younger watching MJ play but its like saying Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart were comparable.

incomparable 

Sorry.

This layup is neato burrito and much cooler/higher degree of difficulty.

FwFnCu1.gif

Much hot sauce was poured.
Very Kobe-esque

these rules aren't new.

moreover, all this time you spend venting about how rules are petty u can just continue posting without using partial cursing. is it that difficult?

the mods arent a gestapo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moves like that is why MJ will always be the goat. I don't care how overrated or unecessary it was, he just made the game beautiful.

Truth. Other guys do similar things/moves on the court, but just don't make it look as good, IMO.

Why the Iman Shumpert freak out play is not getting more press is beyond me.  What on earth was he doing?!?
laugh.gif

Kyrie out for the Finals, fractured kneecap

Last edited:
NT medical people -- is this just a freak injury that's unrelated to the other stuff that he has going on? Or was this caused by the fact he was already playing hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom