• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoo jr was awful yesterday. had 3 quick shots and was knicks earl for the rest of the show.

I need to adjust my pick if Kyrie is done
Can we all do that?
laugh.gif
losing kyrie is huge
Warriors in 5. Kyrie only worth a game. (Original pick was 6. Pls adjust @Elpablo21
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

GS players better watch out for real now. Delly is the garbage he's always been again. He's got nothing to lose by throwing out a dirty move. He's useless for all basketball related purposes. Heed my warning

Last edited:
if delly injured curry, i think even "die hard" cavs fans would be pissed. everyone loves steph. he has to be one of the most likable players ever. steve nash too i guess 

Last edited:
so while your boy choking away game winners and OT, 24 years ago today, the Goat was just toying with the Lakers. Greatest layup ever.

those jerseys too. what material is the number made out of????

Last edited:
so while your boy choking away game winners and OT, 24 years ago today, the Goat was just toying with the Lakers. Greatest layup ever.

those jerseys too. what material is the number made out of????
LMAO.

The most overrated/unnecessary move in the history of sports.  I think I even made a thread claiming that very thing on the yuku NT.

cant eem lie, if lebron did something like that people would be mad upset at how much espn is overhyping a layup

if kobe did that it would be the greatest play of all time tho 

[quote name="dland24"][QUOTE name="Freeze"]so while your boy choking away game winners and OT, 24 years ago today, the Goat was just toying with the Lakers. Greatest layup ever.

those jerseys too. what material is the number made out of????[/QUOTE]
LMAO.

The most overrated/unnecessary move in the history of sports.  I think I even made a thread claiming that very thing on the yuku NT.[/quote]Dude.

Thank you.

For saying that as a non-Lakers fan.

Thank you.

Because I've stopped saying that, because all people see is my team, then I'm just being a hater. :lol:

he said why he switched it though. He definitely could've dunked it..but when you're the goat, and you know it, it's just different. Even his switch up/unnecessary shot was a high quality layup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom