No Big East teams in the championship Appreciation

Thank god I don't have to listen to any more Big East slurping
pimp.gif

Yeah but *@#% UNC I don't want them winning it all, and I think Uconn/Ville could get em, idk about MSU..

i hope tho

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

unc slurpin
sick.gif
$%## someone shoot me!
laugh.gif
Hansbrough is now forced to leave though...so I feel we get a negative and a positive
laugh.gif

this is very much appreciated, but there were still a good number of Big East teams in the Final Four and Elite Eight.

however, having 3 #1 seeds and none making the Final Four = epic fail.

In their losses in the tourney, Big East teams have lost by margins of 8, 9, 12, 13, 13, 14 (not counting Pitt vs Villanova)
laugh.gif

I was very unimpressed by the big east in this tournament. When you have that many high seeds your teams shouldn't get beat that handily.

^handled what the hell do you mean handled? These kids fought just as hard as anyone else on the court.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

I was very unimpressed by the big east in this tournament. When you have that many high seeds your teams shouldn't get beat that handily.
Another ****** that shouldn't post in sports and training.

Originally Posted by RellNye

and what's wrong with that statement? Villanova, UConn, Louisville may have been competitive early in their losses, but folded and got beatdown pretty badly once their opponents smelled blood. Funny how the most competitive loss for the Big East came in Pitt vs Villanova.

Originally Posted by JWing

and what's wrong with that statement? Villanova, UConn, Louisville may have been competitive early in their losses, but folded and got beat down pretty badly once their opponents smelled blood. Funny how the most competitive loss for the Big East came in Pitt vs Villanova.
He made it seem as if they got blown out. The only blow out was Syracuse/OU. Most of the games were close until the end.

Originally Posted by JWing

and what's wrong with that statement? Villanova, UConn, Louisville may have been competitive early in their losses, but folded and got beat down pretty badly once their opponents smelled blood. Funny how the most competitive loss for the Big East came in Pitt vs Villanova.
He made it seem as if they got blown out. The only blow out was Syracuse/OU. Most of the games were close until the end.
that doesn't mean %@*+... most NCAA tournament games can be considered "close until the end."

at the end of the day.. Louisville - the #1 overall seed of the tournament, from the mighty Big East - got handled. UConn was also favored, and while not blownout they were beaten pretty clearly at both ends of the court. Villanova was a Big East team that actually OVERachieved, but they were eventually beaten by abetter team.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this is very much appreciated, but there were still a good number of Big East teams in the Final Four and Elite Eight.

HUH???????????????????????????

UConn made it to the Final Four

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

unc deserve all the slurping they getting though. NH
never
Yeah it's excessive, but you have to admit they are unique in that four upperclassmen with first-round talent are all on one team...

Originally Posted by therenegade23

UConn made it to the Final Four
my bad, i meant Final, as in Final game.

first i had typed "tourney", then changed it and it was still wrong. i'm on some other +$@% today
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom