no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

Originally Posted by tbeats

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

My definition of a "Dime" is totally different from you guys I see

I know what you're trying to pull, but it really isn't Team Adriana Lima.  You like her because she's beautiful and has a glowing appearance, yet you have no idea what she's like in real life.  No?

adriana lima is +@+ ugly, that +@* is like a toothpick lol yall some fools man you need a bad thick %*#*$ +@+ like whoa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Never fails

I know what you're trying to pull, but it really isn't Team Adriana Lima.  You like her because she's beautiful and has a glowing appearance, yet you have no idea what she's like in real life.  No?

Highly doubt she's a hood booger bro

Oh you've had conversation with her?  If your criteria for a dime includes personality and attitude (when you know damn well this thread ain't that type of party), calling a chick a dime that you've never spoken to would be worse than the beautiful hood booger you know.  
buuut i'm gon stop *%%#*@% with you though.
You sound mad offended bro. Chill out. Not once did I ever say so and so chick is a dime, so I don't know where you are coming from. YOU assumed that I though Adriana Lima was a dime. I just simply stated that A) My definition of a "Dime" is totallydifferent from you guys I see and B) Adriana Lima isn't a hood booger.

You sir, need to relax

Niketalk needs an app ASAP you can post pics on threads through your iPhone or adroid
For things like this

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ricky409

^^^

2/5.. both girls that I'm texting are smooth one wording me... so I'm just gonna cancel them cuz the uninterest is clear.
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I hate this &@*#.
"Really?"

"K"

"You?"

"Cool"

&@^#% are you a parrot or something
laugh.gif
??
hate that isshh
i straight tell em whats wrong with u if ur not interested in me say so and then i just stop replying

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I just found out Adriana was a virgin untill she was 28. That pic makes a lot more sense now.
iuttXzIpXnABY.jpg

we all know thats not true

Originally Posted by Kspar

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I just found out Adriana was a virgin untill she was 28. That pic makes a lot more sense now.
iuttXzIpXnABY.jpg

we all know thats not true

If she was ugly you would believe it 
grin.gif

I dont know her, but waiting isnt "cool" so I doubt she would use it for cool points but you never know.

She comes off as scared of men, like something may have happen to her 
ohwell.gif

^^^

2/5.. both girls that I'm texting are smooth one wording me... so I'm just gonna cancel them cuz the uninterest is clear.
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I hate this &@*#.
"Really?"

"K"

"You?"

"Cool"

laugh.gif
??
I know exactly what your talking about %%!# is so annoying

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^^^

mad.gif
mad.gif
 I hate this &@*#.
"Really?"

"K"

"You?"

"Cool"

laugh.gif
??
laugh.gif
 it's apart of the game. Common sense would tell us it means they're not interested or w/e but a lot of females just don't know how to hold a basic convo. 
30t6p3b.gif

the problem is the good looking chicks in social settings get slurpped by simps to much

hit em with some real talk like

"with all the dudes who bought you drinks , i think you should get me one , in honor for the simps who will never get the play"

Confidence is king mane.

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

the problem is the good looking chicks in social settings get slurpped by simps to much

"with all the dudes who bought you drinks , i think you should get me one , in honor for the simps who will never get the play"

Confidence is king mane.
At the bar I use the line "I'll have one of whatever your having....on you" and it actually works pretty often

Confidence is king mane.

I dig the second part... but the part about dimes... I don't know bro... I was scoping the scene HEAVY my past few trips.. and they would barely get approached... most guys would just tug at them when they walked by. I think you have success because you're willingness to talk to them like a person.. you remove the beauty and fat rump and think "she's still a girl".. I don't think it was the line...

Confidence is king mane.
I dig the second part... but the part about dimes... I don't know bro... I was scoping the scene HEAVY my past few trips.. and they would barely get approached... most guys would just tug at them when they walked by. I think you have success because you're willingness to talk to them like a person.. you remove the beauty and fat rump and think "she's still a girl".. I don't think it was the line...
I don't know any chick that responds well to that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Peep Game wrote:
laugh.gif
 it's apart of the game. Common sense would tell us it means they're not interested or w/e but a lot of females just don't know how to hold a basic convo
30t6p3b.gif

That HAS to be true. Good lord there's some duds out there. Probably have been so used to non-verbal communication, that someone talking to them face to face is like solving an organic chemistry problem.

Confidence is king mane.
I don't know any chick that responds well to that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
 it's apart of the game. Common sense would tell us it means they're not interested or w/e but a lot of females just don't know how to hold a basic convo
30t6p3b.gif

That HAS to be true. Good lord there's some duds out there. Probably have been so used to non-verbal communication, that someone talking to them face to face is like solving an organic chemistry problem.

Bruh females in my generation have that no talking only texting $*@% down to a T. Even a text convo is short winded and I usually don't even hit them back after a few texts and this isn't with randoms this is with females I know and have a history with. 

chicks dig real grown men type ****.. pull em close and slap em on the butt, works half the time.

Damn you didn't get to moisturize your meat daddy dry ****? I was really pulling for you o.p. you're a solid individual. Now don't get all superfluous and down man go on ahead a grab that "oasis" for your sub saharan dry %+!! called jergens or the Johnson twins. Go on ahead and get that solemn beat off session in and get that sorrow nut out. I know that feeling man. I've had that crocodile **** before man and I've also had some of those, " God if you love me just throw some #%% my way" convos with the universe Bruh Bruh. You gonna be cool man, don't do anything stupid. I've seen dudes drink packs of coronas just to finish them and throw the glass bottles into an empty pool so the could dive into the shards of glass off not getting laid. Check out the thread about backpage, you might find gods grace and mercy in between the legs of a harlot.

Originally Posted by damian054

chicks dig real grown men type ****.. pull em close and slap em on the butt, works half the time.
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but this type of aggressiveness is CLUTCH.  

got something in the works now.  i had to battle off a cockblocker friend though.  this girl comes up trying to dance with me.  she's foul but her friend is nice.  her fine friend friend came up to me first and we just got a real good convo going on the side of the club, club is in a hotel so it was actually in a hallway.  anyways we kept talking after they closed outside, she's trying to have me walk her to her car.  her c block friend is like "nah you cant drive you're drunk" the girl i'm chopping is like "i'm just gonna go home with mplsdunk then because his boy doesn't drink and he drove" c block isn't having that, so then she's like "mplsdunk is gonna come with me then" still is blocking.  i just laugh and say @$*@ it, give me your number now, i'll text you mine and we'll kick it some other time. about to try and get something in this week with her.

ho was just mad i didn't want anything to do with her from the start so she blocked.  i sicked my boy on her too ready to take a grenade and it still didn't work.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

got something in the works now.  i had to battle off a cockblocker friend though.  this girl comes up trying to dance with me.  she's foul but her friend is nice.  her fine friend friend came up to me first and we just got a real good convo going on the side of the club, club is in a hotel so it was actually in a hallway.  anyways we kept talking after they closed outside, she's trying to have me walk her to her car.  her c block friend is like "nah you cant drive you're drunk" the girl i'm chopping is like "i'm just gonna go home with mplsdunk then because his boy doesn't drink and he drove" c block isn't having that, so then she's like "mplsdunk is gonna come with me then" still is blocking.  i just laugh and say @$*@ it, give me your number now, i'll text you mine and we'll kick it some other time. about to try and get something in this week with her.

ho was just mad i didn't want anything to do with her from the start so she blocked.  i sicked my boy on her too ready to take a grenade and it still didn't work.
"why she gotta be a $++"
You hers pleighboi, she got eye contact with you first 
laugh.gif

If you get with this chick she will be around

Spoiler [+]
Pepper your angus

Back
Top Bottom