no dambs approach in the club: im going hard tomorrow

No female can resist Elders 6'6 frame and legendary fluid hips tho...son's on a whole other level and it ain't fair!

Originally Posted by Pepper

Ricky fill us in this Friday night or Saturday morning. Whichever comes first.

Heat that Ricky? Pepper wants you to fill her in.
And you aint even need to ask her to dance.

I'm betting 1/3 of Elder's appeal right now is the fact that he has a woman he's happy with and women can sense that. He's a Kappa but that doesn't REALLY mean anything because like everything else there are levels of a Kappa Gentlemen so lets not just assume you can become a Kappa and can get bad biddies.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Pepper

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

But why tho? You could do the same in pants and sneakers. We all know heels aren't comfortable.

I understand you don't want to be harassed by dudes you're not interested in. I mean to be completely blunt, yes, women are like pieces of meat in the club. I think we have established that, with that knowledge, how you gonna walk in the club looking like a steak fresh off the grill, drippin in A1 sauce and get upset when a dude tries to take a bite. I understand dudes don't came at you right, but I'm old as hell, you not about to run that "I came here to dance" %@+! by me. You came to the club for attention. Thats why you got in the high !$+ heels, spent 20+ minutes putting on make up, thats why you shaking your !$+ in circles. It may not be from me, it may not be from him, but you came to get someone's attention.
Much like anything else, wearing heels for 6+ hours takes practice. And lots of it. I'm immune to the pain for the most part 
laugh.gif

I'm not upset when a man tries to 'take a bite'. By ALL means, try your luck. I just don't understand that after the 1st, 2nd and 3RD attempt you're trying to carve up the same piece of meat.

Contrary to popular belief, people still go the club to vibe and dance. I typically got to reggae/dance hall locations. That's ALL I come to do, but what am I trying to prove here? It sounds like I'm trying to talk my boyfriend out of beating my +$@. 

Do some women go through the hours of hair and make up for attention? Damn straight. I just don't happen to be one of them. I love getting dolled up, it's one of the best parts about being a woman.
I can actually get down with this. Like was said by Tr1ll, you can't go into the club looking all glittered up and NOT expect dudes to holla. But is it necessary to try 3 more times after you already got denied? No, not all. 
Unlike many dudes in this thread, I go to clubs to dance. To be fair, I bboy and I house a little bit too. So I can go to certain clubs and hang out with homies and cypher all night and have a really good time. Could I have done this at home, or at a session spot? Yes; in fact, I do. Is it more fun in a club environment with drinks, a nice atmosphere, and decent music where we can just kind of let go? Yes, it is. So in that aspect, I can empathize with Pepper here. 

Girls just have to know that if they're in the club looking good, they're gonna get game spat on them. But when did it become taboo to go dance with friends in the club? 
eyes.gif

See? Somebody finally gets it.

I'll be honest, I'm not ugly, I'm out of shape, but at the end of the day, if you carry yourself right, you can get any women you set your mind too.

I agree with the if you only shoot at dimes, you will only get dimes things, the guys who sit there and limit themselves on what type of woman they can get are the insecure ones.

You have nothing to lose when approaching a chick these days. What's she going to say? No?

I got 4 strippers at the crib now. Pulled them all from the strip club. They brought their. Friends for the boys. Woke em up beating jeezy airforces.

You don't need money and what not to pull girls. I'm living proof. Look decent with some good game and you're in there. I don't have alot of money or even a driver's license
laugh.gif

Get my L's back Monday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Phen0m

This is kind of a defeatist attitude though.  Imo you dont always need to have a sidepiece on deck if that night yields no results.. you wont die if the P supply  runs dry. 

Plus, I get tired of tapping every chick in my life personally, and pulling the goto move with a piece I may not truly be in the mood to be intimate with, is kinda stomach turning at 4am..especially if there was achick I had my eye on and it fell through for whatever reason. 

Not going at you Pharel, just giving my perspective on the quoted

IDK, the confidence seemed to work for me. When I was in college, my ex lived in the same dorm building as I. When I was going out trying to bag #@@@!+, I would slyly mention that i'm coming home late and if she wanna get it crackin when I got home. Answer was almost always yes. That way when, I hit the club, if it got poppin with a shorty, she went to my room and we got it done. If the night was a bust, I'd call/text the ex on my way home and got it crackin in her room. I had more luck that way since i knew I had guarenteed poom so I was not thirsty. Seemed to work. nowadays... smh  
with this you gotta make sure things don't blow up in your face tho.. cause if she thinks yall are exclusive, she will have the spies on you and she WILL find out. 

nah she was my ex and basically knew she was the sidepiece. I wasn't trying to wife anyone at that time. I figured that she knew what I was getting in to when she stopped letting me go raw up in her. FeelBadman. Nowadays, no ex/sidepiece so the thirst is strong.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

You don't need money and what not to pull girls. I'm living proof. Look decent with some good game and you're in there. I don't have alot of money or even a driver's license
laugh.gif

Get my L's back Monday
laugh.gif
take me under your wing

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

Get my L's back Monday
laugh.gif
take me under your wing
if you live near minneapolis i'm down.  come to the club w/ me bruh.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by jjs136

Haven't read the whole thread.

But have you tired :

"Hey you have nice legs, at what time do they open?"

Or to break the ice :

"Do you know how much weights a polar bear? ... Enough to break the ice, my name is..."

These will work all the time!

guaranteed or your money back
They've heard or read this 3420 times 
^What JayHood said.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son guarantees it though...These lines were from middle school, you going to 21 and up clubs?

SMH you didn't notice I wasn't serious. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

I'm betting 1/3 of Elder's appeal right now is the fact that he has a woman he's happy with and women can sense that. He's a Kappa but that doesn't REALLY mean anything because like everything else there are levels of a Kappa Gentlemen so lets not just assume you can become a Kappa and can get bad biddies.
what?
laugh.gif
 greek-speak never made any sense to me.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by solarius49

Looks like her idea of a dime is slightly different than your too bro...
buildphoto.aspx
laugh.gif
LULZ everytime a see this pic
this real or PS'ed?
nerd.gif

4th chick has a nice face, needs to eat though
I still don't even know man
laugh.gif
 It looks like it could be real......but it also could be fake, like Westbrook's head in that Team USA photo 
***EDIT: Flaco even when that thread came up I was never sure if he SpeakUp was just trolling or not
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LULZ everytime a see this pic
this real or PS'ed?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 It looks like it could be real......but it also could be fake, like Westbrook's head in that Team USA photo 

It's real, it's from the thread I posted

http://niketalk.com/topic/289624/Being-ugly-unappreciation-Vol-nah-man-we-dont-love-you

Good news bad news fambs.

Good news is I'm still goiing to go thru with it.

Bad news is I can't do anything this Friday.

Gotta stay late at work, then come in early.

I'll be in Houston from Sunday to Thursday morning, then to Dallas that Thursday afternoon ..

So if any NTers wanna roll for visual proof, you're more than welcome.

[QUOTE name="Nowitzness41"]

[QUOTE name="Peep Game"]

[QUOTE name="solarius49"]
Originally Posted by solarius49

Looks like her idea of a dime is slightly different than your too bro...

http://vs.clickit-inc.com/buildphoto.aspx?photo=/images/PCLT05/Assets/2011-02-23/a60c08fe-39a4-4b56-ab97-640a15cd5680_overlay.jpg[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://static.yuku.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gifLULZ everytime a see this pic

this real or PS'ed?
nerd.gif

[/QUOTE]

laugh.gif

***EDIT: Flaco even when that thread came up I was never sure if he SpeakUp was just trolling or not
laugh.gif

[/quote]

not real

Back
Top Bottom