No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Yall ****** crazy, I'm engaged and still forced to perform these duties
mean.gif
, wish I had y'all strength, wish my girl was a nympho like me.

Had to break my 2 month no fap yesterday(got some yambs from my ex within the time period though) because i thought i was gonna get some new yambs :smh: (i refused to end up looking premature)

Didnt though but she did stroke the D for a bit.

Really though i have next to no urge to masturbate anymore. Its really not a good feeling to me like it was in the before times.

This thread is disturbing lol. Y'all about to develop prostate cancer if y'all don't let that juice come out of your system regularly. Its not healthy if you're not smashing or masterbating for extended amount of time.

This thread is disturbing lol. Y'all about to develop prostate cancer if y'all don't let that juice come out of your system regularly. Its not healthy if you're not smashing or masterbating for extended amount of time.
Explanation more homie

This might give me an excuse

In like sin...

Roster needs revamping for the summer and my mouthpiece levels quadruple when I don't fap for extended periods of time.

Going for the rest of the month and all of June... Personal record.

Eau les doet. :pimp:

In like sin...

Roster needs revamping for the summer and my mouthpiece levels quadruple when I don't fap for extended periods of time.

Going for the rest of the month and all of June... Personal record.

Eau les doet. :pimp:
What's the longest you've went?

What's the longest you've went?
I went all the way through no fap November...

I was able to pull 4 chicks in a two week span...

1 is a main that I made thread about awhile back...

3 are chicks that are consistent role players.

:pimp: niiice

im on day 41 hard mode. i wanna hit 100 at least.

in the mean time i find my self stockin up my HD with new vids :lol: :smh:
Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

Naw famb... You should be stocking up on yambs.

Unleash that load on the butt of a freak.

Not on your keyboard

Cats looking more forward TK the end game fap than the end game yamb.

Sorry if I took that the wrong way but that's how it sounds.

Explanation more homie

This might give me an excuse

Your sperm need to be released from your system so new sperm cell can be produce. I remember reading some article that said men who doesn't masterbate or have sex are more prone to develop prostate cancer later in life.

Feeling horny is just another way your body is telling you to flush that sperm out. So smash some chick or just whip out the lotion lol.

Checking in for the summer...

Been working like hell the last couple months focusing on my bread, now its time to slay *****.

*watches Mellanie Monroe scene for the last time*

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom