No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Go watch Don Jon.

Day Uno, Gucci.

Bout to hit the gym after I eat.

Imma try to beat my NFN record. Leggo/ 

UPDATED OP WITH LATEST CONTESTANTS

today I had a strong urge in the morning. but i won the battle. tonight i might run into another suprise battle. but hopefully my flag will still be waaving thru the night (pun intended)

good luck men. be strong

curious.

is anyone single, with no current prospects participating in this?

if so, make it you will not...

curious.

is anyone single, with no current prospects participating in this?

if so, make it you will not...
*raises hands*

My former JO just got into a relationship last October. I got another chick but we got at it once in a blue moon. Just started talking to this new chick a few weeks ago so things are up in the air with that. So basically I have no source of yambs available right now

repped OP for starting the list up!  Doing this thing, at least no more fap to vids.  Dunno how i'm gonna do this one though, I've failed every no fap month i've entered. 

I have a girl, i'm doin this for the both of us 
laugh.gif

For NFO i actually failed because I was getting yambs. Libido was too damn high. Yambless for now, but not for long.
true story...

I was straight during a couple of those months...

But its a crazy catch 22....

Sooooo... I'd stop the fap.. 2 weeks would go by and I'd start being more aggressive with the yambs... Still no fap...

Then... I'll knock down a couple of the chicks I'd been chasing... Then all of a sudden, I want to fap...

Then... When I start the fapful ways... The yambs disappear... Then I get complacent and roster runs dry...

Its like a dog chasing his tail. :lol:

surprised that site isn't blocked at my work.  Will browse throughout the year, until IT comes through and checks my history.  All good though, they've probably seen me browse through all the appreciation threads on here. :lol:

Almost went for it

**** around and had to start working out

Ima get swole off this no fap ****
Still in this *****

I think I'm in, I need to reboot my brain. I'm not a big fapping guy, but I'm going to have to experiment with this and see if my hypothesis holds true. It will definitely not be easy, but I'm determined on improving my health.

Back
Top Bottom