No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

For NFO i actually failed because I was getting yambs. Libido was too damn high. Yambless for now, but not for long.
true story...

I was straight during a couple of those months...

But its a crazy catch 22....

Sooooo... I'd stop the fap.. 2 weeks would go by and I'd start being more aggressive with the yambs... Still no fap...

Then... I'll knock down a couple of the chicks I'd been chasing... Then all of a sudden, I want to fap...

Then... When I start the fapful ways... The yambs disappear... Then I get complacent and roster runs dry...

Its like a dog chasing his tail. :lol:

Pretty much. Gotta learn to control that crazy high when it comes, it just leads right back to fap city when I start.

For NFO i actually failed because I was getting yambs. Libido was too damn high. Yambless for now, but not for long.
true story...

I was straight during a couple of those months...

But its a crazy catch 22....

Sooooo... I'd stop the fap.. 2 weeks would go by and I'd start being more aggressive with the yambs... Still no fap...

Then... I'll knock down a couple of the chicks I'd been chasing... Then all of a sudden, I want to fap...

Then... When I start the fapful ways... The yambs disappear... Then I get complacent and roster runs dry...

Its like a dog chasing his tail.
laugh.gif
This is life, breh.. When I was smashing 2 different chicks everyday during the span of three weeks, mid last year, I was still getting a few rubs out in that period. Then bam, all yambs disappeared.. Not exactly, I just moved to a different country. I just no for a FACT that pron/fapping can twart your mental, especially when you have no prospects.. I'ma chill out and get all that out in the gym or into acquiring yambage..

This is day 4 for me and I feel like there are triggers everywhere on tv today out to get me. I had to change hgtv because a woman in yoga pants and a tight shirt had me feeling some type of way :lol:

This is going to be a long year

The first few days are the hardest. I can't watch tv for 5 mins without seeing a woman who tempts my resolution :smh:
Another day complete tho. Hang in there brethren

NT brethren, I've failed you twice already this year. Shame on me. Lol New semester doesn't start till Monday with me stuck at my apartment alone with no yambs .Time to form a New quality lineup. This semester will be a great memorable one I feel it.

I HAVE UPDATED OP WITH ALL THE LATEST ENTRIES.

I have not had any urges to watch pron. but i know it will arise. time to be strong.

I know I'll be good for the next few weeks. I've done that plenty of times before. The true challenge for me is going multiple months. I welcome the opportunity to test my resolve.

Day 3 done

tumblr_mdexjxn8Xl1r38fsg.gif

:smokin

This is day 4 for me and I feel like there are triggers everywhere on tv today out to get me. I had to change hgtv because a woman in yoga pants and a tight shirt had me feeling some type of way :lol:

This is going to be a long year

Man, this. Yoga pants/leggings gon' be my downfall. Staying strong tho heading into day 4. Let's keep it moving NT

Haven't had any urges, it's only a matter of time though. I've just been preoccupying my time with other stuff, but wait till the stress kicks in. This detox will prove to be very difficult but hopefully a game changer.

Bruh this,is gona tough for the past few mornings I've been waking up like what am I gona do to day.....
I gota make it through the weekend I start college on Monday

Survive the weekend people

Back
Top Bottom