No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Anybody wanna PM me these cam site names? Will rep
Google
Word of advice would be to stay away from those "sites"
laugh.gif
Not necessarily for fapping...just fun to watch

you dudes are animals b. 
roll.gif

this was a good 30 min read at the end of work.

thinking about starting after last night.

no issues with erection but 

i use to be able to tag any broad with a hole in her legs. now it's gotta be new P or something special from a main for me to nut.

ill literally have to wait until chick climaxed and then fake nut just so she don't get hurt feelings. i feel like a b when i do it. 
mean.gif

someone pm me a good cam site or two plz.
smile.gif
 i'm curious.

Last edited:
Its roughly been about 2 weeks and I'm dying right now.

Trying to read this Business text book and all that I can think of is getting some dome.

Pray for me.

how you dying....I thought you had a girl.....you're always bragging posting about in tay.... 0]

Last edited:
Kendra Lust had me almost tap out last night. First time watching it in about 2 months and got damn she is a beast wit it !!

I'm finna hit up a strip club and whip it out.

Rule number 10... Doing this will get your *** beat by Broadus Clay looking dude....

OR

Doing this will prompt a stripper to
Transition into a hooker... And you'll be paying $250 for a Mediocre bj by a chick with c section scars...

I'm going to join in on this no fap/no "movies". I was going to wait till the New Year, but with this past week being busy for me I haven't fapped since this past Tuesday. Already on day five!

Aight, new month, I'm killing it this time!! :lol:

Monday will be Day 5.

Kendra Lust had me almost tap out last night. First time watching it in about 2 months and got damn she is a beast wit it !!

Stop watching movies if you aint gonna fap. It is WORSE for you. Instead of bustin and being done with it your brain bathes in those chemicals for hours. You'll get ED doing that ****.

New Year's resolution starts a month early.
Looks like we are accountability partners |I

Once again... I'm coming with... Montreal is like a more realistic Amsterdam...

The call girl movement moves on

Last edited:
Stop watching movies if you aint gonna fap. It is WORSE for you. Instead of bustin and being done with it your brain bathes in those chemicals for hours. You'll get ED doing that ****.
I don't get how some of you guys do that. I know I would fail if I watched "movies".

Back
Top Bottom