No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Haven't pulled it in at least 2 weeks, probably go the rest of the year now that I got a deep roster. Any spells of need should be able to be accommodated

:pimp:

:evil:

bro...after doing my 93 days hard mode...then switching to my 50 day fap city. the difference is hyooge. when I was fappin everyday 4+ times a day I was sooo tired and weak. looked like crap and my mood was shaky.

nofap gives your emotions STABILITY...your pretty much rock solid in attitude and u got an edge in All of your abilities. its a subtle feel but it makes a big difference on what you do in life and the quality of it. could be the difference in being alpha and doing well with a chick or acting like a beta in front of her / losing out to a lame on an interview / or nailing the interview and getting that big boy job.

fap and your power levels go to crap...you will have a WEAK Aura... one can check this by listening to their own voice... weak and wussy vs deep and coming from the belly.. a voice that really hits. ill do a marathon fap sesh and then the next day at work ill feel like a total puz for some reason and my voice is all weak coming from my throat :smh: . anxiety lvls go waay up as well.

I notice that if you fapped a couple times in a row its Really really hard to get back. its simple to get back to no fap if ur just gonna do one fap...but the continuing fap days back to back really sets the addictive mechanism in your brain...makes it super hard. so u basically gotta go cold turkey to really set it up right.
have an ultimate fap day...fap like 8x times and then start the no fap the next day...don't give in for 2 weeks and you will be good as long as you have something to do.

good luck my bros

we wanna know the benfits, physicallybwise. did u hair grow better. did ur muscles get bigger and how u contolledbur stiffies

I attached my nofap to something. I have this bracelet that i always wear and once it goes on, which is 99% of the time, it just stands a symbol that I can't fap, can't date and must remain celibate 

you sir are a brother of the night's watch
Gonna start my no fap just for the mental edge it gives me all around...

Fapping depletes me of something. I dont know what but its weird...

F it, day one starts today...

bro...after doing my 93 days hard mode...then switching to my 50 day fap city. the difference is hyooge. when I was fappin everyday 4+ times a day I was sooo tired and weak. looked like crap and my mood was shaky.

nofap gives your emotions STABILITY...your pretty much rock solid in attitude and u got an edge in All of your abilities. its a subtle feel but it makes a big difference on what you do in life and the quality of it. could be the difference in being alpha and doing well with a chick or acting like a beta in front of her / losing out to a lame on an interview / or nailing the interview and getting that big boy job.

fap and your power levels go to crap...you will have a WEAK Aura... one can check this by listening to their own voice... weak and wussy vs deep and coming from the belly.. a voice that really hits. ill do a marathon fap sesh and then the next day at work ill feel like a total puz for some reason and my voice is all weak coming from my throat :smh: . anxiety lvls go waay up as well.

I notice that if you fapped a couple times in a row its Really really hard to get back. its simple to get back to no fap if ur just gonna do one fap...but the continuing fap days back to back really sets the addictive mechanism in your brain...makes it super hard. so u basically gotta go cold turkey to really set it up right.
have an ultimate fap day...fap like 8x times and then start the no fap the next day...don't give in for 2 weeks and you will be good as long as you have something to do.

good luck my bros

meh....I fap and then go lift weights. Don't see any difference.

fap and your power levels go to crap...you will have a WEAK Aura... one can check this by listening to their own voice... weak and wussy vs deep and coming from the belly.. a voice that really hits. ill do a marathon fap sesh and then the next day at work ill feel like a total puz for some reason and my voice is all weak coming from my throat
mean.gif
. anxiety lvls go waay up as well.

good luck my bros
Totally agree with everything you said my friend. Day 11 tomorrow. After conquering 30 looking forward to go as long as I can (90-120 range). 

i.dunno how u guys claim to not bust for such an extended period of.time. it shows a lack of.libido. people should proclaim benefits like mental m.physical health. i meam, u guys dont get stiffs whenu see beowbs?

i.dunno how u guys claim to not bust for such an extended period of.time. it shows a lack of.libido. people should proclaim benefits like mental m.physical health. i meam, u guys dont get stiffs whenu see beowbs?
Just cuz u dont fap doesnt mean you have no libido. The key is to look at actual sex as the only one to bust a nut. When u fap everytime u get horny instead of getting actual vagina when its time to have sex you'll probably have erectile disfunction. If you haven't fap in a  while but u still get stiffies your libido is healthy.

Just cuz u dont fap doesnt mean you have no libido. The key is to look at actual sex as the only one to bust a nut. When u fap everytime u get horny instead of getting actual vagina when its time to have sex you'll probably have erectile disfunction. If you haven't fap in a  while but u still get stiffies your libido is healthy.

This. I've been fap/pr0n free so far this month.

A couple of crows in here no fap, no dating, no sex? Lord Commander would have been proud. Y'all definitely gettin the prostate cancer though.

that means u need rest. lol. its kinda like people in shapr and not in shape. somrone in shapr can fap and release many times a day, those that cant, nees to check.themselves.

same with tunners, run da next week, or day?

Nah homie. Masturbating multiple times a day doesnt mean u have a healthy sex life. Lol it means u need to get out of the house and get some yambs. I cant imagine jacking off 4 times in a day nor do I want to.

Same. Had been losing my way with this for awhile now, but Monday will be my 5th day.

I think counting the days is actually doing me a disservice...

Back
Top Bottom