No Fap November

Had my last fap last night. I see this no fap november as motivation for me to get at more women. Anytime I don't fap over long periods of time I get on a serious 

swag status when it comes to talking to females and it always comes out successful. 
pimp.gif

And I am probably the most shy dude ever when it comes to approaching females 
grin.gif
 so this is great motivation 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

10 hours in. Still going strong.

eek.gif
Scshift changed his avy.
i swar i skipped right over his post because i didnt recognize his avy. i'm never changing mine 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I just got an email from moviemonster.com , it says you've won a free half hour of adult film viewing 
laugh.gif

They were..   "TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!""
(C) Gunplay

man, i'm about 28 hours in this i think this might be a cake walk. i also decided to take this month off from tv, video games, and junk food, and will be working out and reading to kill free time. so far id have to say that

damb, a lot of replies. Count me in, every time I want to I'll just come back to this post and read every single reply. Who can fap after that?

My damn professor just pissed me off and the only thing I can think of to alleviate the stress is fappin'. I hate PhD students teaching a damn graduate level course!
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

I'm staying strong though.
embarassed.gif

just to make sure, No fap also means we cant ejaculate in any way including sex right?

or is it only no masturbating?

Originally Posted by Cole World

just to make sure, No fap also means we cant ejaculate in any way including sex right?

They clarified a few pages back. You can have sex, just no masturbation.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Cole World

They clarified a few pages back. You can have sex, just no masturbation.
in that case, this bout to be easssssssssssssyyy....see you in december fellas

even though I joined today it's been a couple of days .. we'll see if this finally gives me he motivation to get at more girls and end this dry spell

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

10 hours in. Still going strong.

eek.gif
Scshift changed his avy.
i swar i skipped right over his post because i didnt recognize his avy. i'm never changing mine 
laugh.gif

One of the reasons my sig says my name in huge letters was in the event my avy changed, people would still know it was me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I changed it coming off my suspension
laugh.gif
, at least it's still Monta... I was going to do a white girl and really throw you guys off.

This one is probably going to stay unless I want to go back to my old one. I'm against changing avys regularly (my old one had good username recognition, now I got to develop it again)

Side note: WhatsLosinLike I always remembered you with that Rick Ross/Wiz Khalifa avy
ohwell.gif

it should be no nut november, to provide a challenge for dudes with tang. THAT would be a feat.

But for us
images

It will be a formidable month, if you can make it.

I don't see my sn on the list.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Whats the point of No Fap November? There are no benefits from not fapping... 

This... I'm gonna go through with it but I'll feel clogged
laugh.gif
The smash should clear the tapioca

No benefits to not fapping hmmmm.. lets think about this..

It wouldn't benefit an ordinary young fellow, such as yourself, to not visit a variety of free streaming websites, opening up to 42 tabs, touching yourself when it should be a dime doing that job, and busting in your dirty sock or fresh ply of Kleenex, then finally..FINALLY, to have that complete feeling of disgust afterwards? The only benefit of not fapping is insomnia.

Back
Top Bottom