No Fap November

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

It's only 11:15 on the west coast...

Whew!  Just got done w/ my last session.  Aria Giovanni's Bubble Girls was the material.
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.idposter.com/img/6/id28838.jpg src="http://www.idposter.com/img/6/id28838.jpg">

Highly recommended for those on December 1st.

Like I previously alluded to, I'm personally participating in No Bust November because of some convenient circumstances.

EDIT: Only The Strong Survive.
pimp.gif

439x.jpg

Where's the spin-off thread of Mo Fap November to see how many times one can, well, you know, the most
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

Totally forgot what today was 
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

same here
whats today?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just act like it's October 28 and carry on
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
bkmac[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 11/01/11 3:08 PM
[/td][td]
Where's the spin-off thread of Mo Fap November to see how many times one can, well, you know, the most
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
I was thinking that exact thing when I went to sleep last night. One full month of fapping
roll.gif
dudes would be catching rigormortis, or 
passing out from so much fluid loss.

I always fap a few hours before the possibility of smashing. No fapping ruins my longevity. This game is stupid

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

It's only 11:15 on the west coast...

Whew!  Just got done w/ my last session.  Aria Giovanni's Bubble Girls was the material.
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.idposter.com/img/6/id28838.jpg src="http://www.idposter.com/img/6/id28838.jpg">

Highly recommended for those on December 1st.

Like I previously alluded to, I'm personally participating in No Bust November because of some convenient circumstances.

EDIT: Only The Strong Survive.
pimp.gif

439x.jpg

bookmarking to view in December.

sick.gif
 ya'll are failing on the first day? Why?

I can't believe TBS played "The Contest" episode last night and Paul Reubens booked on Jimmy Kimmel earlier as well. That was straight cold. 

its funny that video decides to drop today and Nicki or her clone decides to move around instead of standing around like usual

Originally Posted by scshift

at least it's still Monta... I was going to do a white girl and really throw you guys off.
It is funny that I skipped over you as well. Then they said you changed your avi and I said to myself, "I bet this fool changed it to Kate Upjohn or some other white girl,"
laugh.gif
- Still Monta
laugh.gif

I will hook you dudes up later on when the sin spirits are in the air. Off the late night.

Hey so my chick likes for me to (J)ermaine (O)neal on her when shes on her cycle. Thats acceptable right? She gets it wet, I go to town, she profits.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is funny that I skipped over you as well. Then they said you changed your avi and I said to myself, "I bet this fool changed it to Kate Upjohn or some other white girl,"
laugh.gif
- Still Monta
laugh.gif

I will hook you dudes up later on when the sin spirits are in the air. Off the late night.

You know me too well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This one will probably be my final one. I'll have to keep it the same in order to achieve NT legend status.

Speaking of which, who is that in your avy?

laugh.gif
- Still Monta
laugh.gif

You know me too well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This one will probably be my final one. I'll have to keep it the same in order to achieve NT legend status.

u serious
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

laugh.gif
- Still Monta
laugh.gif

You know me too well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u serious
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
dammit scshift

Back
Top Bottom