No Fap November

Can somebody way the pros and the cons to a No Fap month. :nerd:

PROS:
more energy
more stamina
more focus on activites
more drive and ambition to get things done
more "it" factor when pulling yambs
more "sink or swim" factor when pulling yambs, so you dont have the "i'll rub it out later" plan to fall back on
more drive when you do get the yambs
more socks to put on
more NT

CONS:
cant fap

PROS:
more energy
more stamina
more focus on activites
more drive and ambition to get things done
more "it" factor when pulling yambs
more "sink or swim" factor when pulling yambs, so you dont have the "i'll rub it out later" plan to fall back on
more drive when you do get the yambs
more socks to put on
more NT
CONS:
cant fap

Haha that one strong con

Can somebody way the pros and the cons to a No Fap month. :nerd:

I did the official noFAP on reddit for 90 days ( went 100).. let me tell you, ish was crazy

I was indulging in the pr0n way to much and became desensitized. Im talkin bein with a chick who bust it open
and my soldier was NOT RESPONDING :smh: just dead.

The break from pr0n AND fappin was WELL needed. It was real tough at first but once you get alil streak goin you know you cant let yourself down.
Then it just becomes a game of "if i bust this nut, all my progress will be lost and have to start over". You gain some serious self-control. (i mean if youre committed)

PROS: reddit calls it "superpowers" but confidence goes up. You kinda realize the only way you can get a nut off is if you get off your a$s and bag some yambs. More energy, feel healthier, not as sluggish in the mornings. basically you have your MOJO

CONS: Those first couple days/weeks are torture if youre really deep into pr0n/fapping. Somethin like withdrawal symptoms when you cud just bust one and fall asleep.
but the biggest con i would say is when i was done i damn near had virgin dikk. Came FAST in that box smh.

So what im doing now is just fapping to "stay in shape". Im at once a week now because i dnt have steady P at the moment.
and keep Pr0n to an extreme minimum.. Thats my system

Just started pulling some yambs on a regular basis so ill try not fapping for the month. Count me in!!

You know what, Im in.

Its a straight edge November for me.

Yall pray for me..

i'm in

last time my friend decided to make pronhub as my homepage when i logged on, cold-blooded:smh:

I'm in...

Along with trying to eat right to shed a few pounds...

I'll probably be on edge for a couple of weeks.

Looks like there are some pretty nice perks to no fapping.

Although not fapping seems like a huge con. lol

^
roll.gif
  at that gif

I'm a week strong... count me in

Last edited:
i think we should make this fun though. whoever cannot last post sexy pics or something to make it that much more harder lol...because you know..i will.

I seen this. Man that speaker was speaking the truth 

So all of this talk had to do with internet pr0n though.....not fapping. Pr0n is what desensitizes the brain right and causes all the things he said. So if you fap to nothing? are you ok? If you fap to SI Swimsuit Issues....are you better then the people fapping to hardcore pron?

This guy didn't convince me to stop fapping just to stop watching pr0n.

I did the official noFAP on reddit for 90 days ( went 100).. let me tell you, ish was crazy
I was indulging in the pr0n way to much and became desensitized. Im talkin bein with a chick who bust it open
and my soldier was NOT RESPONDING :smh: just dead.
The break from pr0n AND fappin was WELL needed. It was real tough at first but once you get alil streak goin you know you cant let yourself down.
Then it just becomes a game of "if i bust this nut, all my progress will be lost and have to start over". You gain some serious self-control. (i mean if youre committed)
PROS: reddit calls it "superpowers" but confidence goes up. You kinda realize the only way you can get a nut off is if you get off your a$s and bag some yambs. More energy, feel healthier, not as sluggish in the mornings. basically you have your MOJO
CONS: Those first couple days/weeks are torture if youre really deep into pr0n/fapping. Somethin like withdrawal symptoms when you cud just bust one and fall asleep.
but the biggest con i would say is when i was done i damn near had virgin dikk. Came FAST in that box smh.
So what im doing now is just fapping to "stay in shape". Im at once a week now because i dnt have steady P at the moment.
and keep Pr0n to an extreme minimum.. Thats my system

This is what I'm worried about. I'm expecting some new yambs in the very near future but i don't want to blow my load too quicky.

Does anybody have any advice on sexual stamina during NFN?

I'm all for NFN but I have goals blowing this ladies back out with much vigor.

Back
Top Bottom