No Fap November

still in...

i look like a dang Walker

|I This. Not to mention the fact that I'm struggling for yambs right now. It's been tough but I'm still in there.

Last edited:
must not fap...

309sums.gif

Checkin in, still going strong. Im in the worst situation of it all bruhs, not fapping means I can get the yambs but I dont see my girl till thanksgiving.. so at this point its either get yambs elsewhere, or fap... or wait till thanksgiving.. feels batman.

Still in, closing in on day 4. Starting to get real over here..can feel the mental aspect starting to kick in. Was at the gas station/grocery store minding my own business and caught myself staring a little too long at random yambs walking by. None of which really deserved my attention on any other day
mean.gif

Quick question to the famb ...

Checking in 4 days tough.... And like homey above me said... Its getting real...
My question is this...

I used faption as a natural contraceptive ...

Busting nuts before I run in the yambs raw dog...

That way... I shoot blanks... I still pull out... But I'm don't chance it...

My question is... What can I do for this weekend that's still within the rules...

My A1 yamb is coming thru this weekend... And condoms are a thing of the past....

I need halp guise...

Is it cheating if I cap before the yambs? Or I gotta cover up cuz fapping is violating the rules no matter the circumstances?

No fap till New Years anyone :nerd:
bout to go no fap decade w all dese bunz

****. No.

Even with a steady stream of yambs, I still have the longing to see Jayden Jaymes in all her glory..December 1st can't come fast enough. |I

Incredibly tough for me last night but made it through. Maxed out at the gym so I'm hoping that gets me through this evening. 

Going to the gym is helping for sure, until I see this great body of mass on this shorty working behind the counter 
indifferent.gif

Im a sucker for a girl in yoga pants 
laugh.gif

Checking in 4 days tough.... And like homey above me said... Its getting real...
My question is this...

My question is... What can I do for this weekend that's still within the rules...

My A1 yamb is coming thru this weekend... And condoms are a thing of the past....

I need halp guise...

Is it cheating if I cap before the yambs? Or I gotta cover up cuz fapping is violating the rules no matter the circumstances?

no fapping is just that, no fapping. if you do it before you smash of course it counts :lol:

My question is this...
I need halp guise...

Fapping is fapping no matter how you look at it. This will result in disqualification.

Back
Top Bottom