No Fap November

holding off for a week then spackling your gf/wife/bride/f-buddy/your friend's sister/ etc with that old faithful geyser explosion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was all gravy until someone posted r/gonewild a few pages back :smh: can't believe thats how I'm gonna go out. The thread that made me commit to no fapping was the one that did me in. The irony.

And so a new day begins. and another fapless day has passed. bring on day 5

mean.gif
 i feel dirty.

Sorry yall im out.

I'll start again and try to end this month right 
roll.gif

Son said he went on a pron sight and didn't fap. :lol:

I wouldn't even set myself up for failure like that.

Crazy thing is... I know the exact Jayden Jaymes scene I will be watching come midnight on December 1st. It's gonna feel like the first time.

T'will be magical. :pimp:

Son said he went on a pron sight and didn't fap.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't even set myself up for failure like that.
Crazy thing is... I know the exact Jayden Jaymes scene I will be watching come midnight on December 1st. It's gonna feel like the first time.
T'will be magical.
pimp.gif
Man, I've been tryna figure out which one.

If y'all are thinking about fapping go into the ****** thread. Won't even think about rubbing one out! :x

I went to a pron site on day 3 and didn't fap. Its all in your mind. Challenge yourself.

Those pics are weak. Ain't no way some still images with half naked women would have me cave in.

Still in it.

Temptation was a mutha this morning. But I'll be smashing again come Friday, so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom