No Fap November

Checking in. Got yamb last night but I'm not proud of it. It was from my ex that's getting married next year. Sleazy but oh well. Yambs will be yambs.

Just watched boomerang this afternoon as well. Damn did Robin Givens gave me quite the urge.

Made it through the night. This time.

I think the sheer shame of having to post "I'm out" will keep me from giving in this year.

Day 3 and I haven't been able to fap yet.. i think i might as well just go for a month now

I guess the key is to stay busy, keep your mind off of sex and get yourself tired somehow whether it be physical fitness or work

dead or alive. it's a video game that features big bouncing boobs.
Dude ,you cant be getting off to digital stuff man... whats wrong with you?
dem **** look real on DOA 5 tho...
nerd.gif

still in it... ain't even got the urge. lol

left and right dropping dead like flies :x FAM stay strong i got props to those who still in I know I ain't one lol :rofl:

Checking in. Got yamb last night but I'm not proud of it. It was from my ex that's getting married next year. Sleazy but oh well. Yambs will be yambs.
Just watched boomerang this afternoon as well. Damn did Robin Givens gave me quite the urge.
Well hey. Doesn't that make you think about what she was doing when she was wit you tho?

Dec 1st is going to be awesome 
laugh.gif

Doing this just to prove to myself that I can, so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom