@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

I know this threads for people from Oct 1st...but I havent fapped since the 6th.
My energy levels are remarkable, I walk around with no ***** given I just say random **** to the ****** and they LOVE it. My confidence on 98%
Still no yambs tho but I walk in any room and immediately make myself the center of attention.

I think I get slight headaches cause I aint bussed one in a min tho (so I can only imagine the longer I go without da yambs
mean.gif
)
Feels good tho man, ima get me something soon.

Thank you NT
pimp.gif
You and I started on the same date. I feel the same way my friend. Reached the two week mark but its definitely getting harder. Trying to work on this Spanish jawn but until then I must stay strong. Thanks NT members. Someone post some motivation.

Out. I got blue balled for the second time on a "sure come over and kick it"
Sorta edged myself out from grinding. Didn't really get a full fap,  and didn't get the guilty feeling.
Not gonna slow me down though. Pregaming for NFN and deleting that chick from the contacts. Still feel like I got the juice. Much more clear headed though, so really I think I'll be fine for November as long as I don't get trapped with girls who're looking for something serious and playing games on that Don Jon Scarlett steeze.

Last edited:
You and I started on the same date. I feel the same way my friend. Reached the two week mark but its definitely getting harder. Trying to work on this Spanish jawn but until then I must stay strong. Thanks NT members. Someone post some motivation.
Got to work on multiples. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
it[/] is definitely getting harder if you know what i mean...and I will stay strong, don't disappoint me dog especially since we started the same day.

Man my school havin a Halloween party on nov 1...I'm in there but I'm gonna see if I can find out about more outside of there, I need a few of these sexy nurse , zombie ******* to be my friend...I ain't dressing up either **** that

Today has been rough so far.. Don't know why suddenly after 21 days I have a crucial urge to fap.. But after going 21 days I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I gave in

I'm def taking like a week off after october before I get into the no fap november groove. I feel like I deserve it :lol:

I'm def taking like a week off after october before I get into the no fap november groove. I feel like I deserve it :lol:

" Old habits die hard b" I'm not even trying to come at you, but this challenge isn't even done and you're already thinking of rewarding yourself with a "fapping hiatus" from NFN.

Just installed that new GPU in my computer...

Im muhfuggin back.

Will try to update the list before I go to work.

it[/] is definitely getting harder if you know what i mean...and I will stay strong, don't disappoint me dog especially since we started the same day.

Man my school havin a Halloween party on nov 1...I'm in there but I'm gonna see if I can find out about more outside of there, I need a few of these sexy nurse , zombie ******* to be my friend...I ain't dressing up either **** that
I gotcha man. 

Last edited:
Dudes are gettin desperate now. They're gonna start puttin stuff in their booty hole, massaging their prostates to bust. LOOP HOLLLLLLESSSSSS.

Had my first vivid dream.
Woke up panting.

Dreamt I was getting it on with my club president, vp, and secretary. All fine Caribbean women.....

Dreamt my nut came out like a firehose....

dress up. trust me. dont be the only dude in regular clothes that has to lie n say he is a rapper. 

I'm still in, a week and a half left. But honestly this isn't doing anything for me but making me extremely uncomfortable. And I am doing no nut, but not by choice.

Had my first vivid dream.
Woke up panting.

Dreamt I was getting it on with my club president, vp, and secretary. All fine Caribbean women.....

Dreamt my nut came out like a firehose....

dat post/avi combo doe

Back
Top Bottom