@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Still in.

Need to get some poonanie bad. Would love for some snow bunny to come drain the snake.

Yezzirr...Still here.

Bout to kick it in high gear: no fap and no watching pron. 
glasses.gif

This is still my main mo though, no fap order. Over the past week I love how the sex and that one fap felt. I realize it won't be like that if I go back to fapping around 3x a week for no reason sometimes.

This is still my main mo though, no fap order. Over the past week I love how the sex and that one fap felt. I realize it won't be like that if I go back to fapping around 3x a week for no reason sometimes.
Yeah bruh.

After awhile its legit second nature to dismiss those thoughts.

I honestly don't see how anyone could do it long term without yambs. I hit 3 months and snapped.. had to have sex or I would have made a very bad decision.

:smh: @ how its only 3 and 4 people Still posting. This is howit goes every no fap month.

@mark: if you feel that you've made progress, then that is all that matters...

I read somewhere that once a week is okay...

:smh: @ how its only 3 and 4 people Still posting. This is howit goes every no fap month.

@mark: if you feel that you've made progress, then that is all that matters...

I read somewhere that once a week is okay...

Ain't got **** to say really. Just counting down :lol:

Well in that case.....let's go fellas. We in the home stretch.

I was tempted last night. My girl went to sleep and that urge came out of nowhere. I got past it by just going to sleep.

We almost home!

1 Little fap won't hurt. You can always finish the year out strong. 1 Little fap wont hurt. Just end the No Fap now.

#ntextremes

"People don't post like they used to " = "post everyday how you didn't fap"...

I said that to highlight that there arr a ton of guys that loss the challenge but don't want to admit it.

FYI, Do not go on Elke The Stallions instagram. :smh:

I almost lost it.

Last edited:
Still in but these tumblrs man daymn. When did these tumblrs start having vids?!?! :lol:

Still hangin in there.

I will admit I was using tumblr as a way to see pron pics/gifs without seein pron

but starting today and heading into NFN, I will cease the looking at of any pics of that nature.

Even thirstrap pics I'm avoiding too.

Ive been in a challenge before but I think this 24 days is my new record 
pimp.gif

Hopefully I can finish strong

Ms. foxxxy  is the only thing making this hard though 
mean.gif

Talked to so many new girls these past 3 weeks AND bagged all the ones I actually wanted to...supreme confidence on 1hunna! Only thing is I don't have a car this winter sooo that brings it down to 99%. I'm out here not giving a **** still, I don't wanna jerk my chicken ever again...social anxiety levels are 0 but I still got much to conquer

Back
Top Bottom