No ink, am I wack? Vol. Not a Stain on me

I love art, but I'd rather it be on paper because I'm always changing

I think tats are kind of obnoxious, in the sense that if you want someone to "get to know something about you" they should... ask you, not see it plastered on you.

also kind of stupid to think you'll still rep/feel the same way about that tat when you're 70

but then again, hopefully tat removal improves in the future.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

no tats here... that *#%% permanent. cant fade it...

smh @ dudes getting neck tats or tats period cause females like them
30t6p3b.gif

that seems to be the trend going around.

So far I have no tats. I pretty proud of it, although I thinking about going in on a chest tat. I wouldn't be nothing outrageous, but more on the inconspicuous side. I have nothing against tats. I actually encourage it if there's meaning behind it. But it's certainly a trend that has went above and beyond nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

a chick told me before....

"youd be even hotter if you had tattoos"

it made me think for a second.
A girl told me the same thing.
Then I thought, im not getting tatted up just for the females.

So far I have no tats. I pretty proud of it, although I thinking about going in on a chest tat. I wouldn't be nothing outrageous, but more on the inconspicuous side. I have nothing against tats. I actually encourage it if there's meaning behind it. But it's certainly a trend that has went above and beyond nonetheless.

my friends get theeee whackest tattoos. they show everyone, and its "cool" . I get my tattoos for ME and no one else. No one can see them and I've only showed my friends. They tell me theyre "gay" and arent cool or anything. GTHOOH I dont care what anyone else thinks....thing is, theyre whack +%% white dudes with no ambition who think ink = some sort of cred. i mean look at this

29718_422031674881_624679881_5297896_125115_n.jpg

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

No tattoos for me... I don't want anything like that added to my body for the rest of my life. I have nothing against them, I can appreciate good tattoo artwork. Its just not something I'd want.

thats on yall i have alot and they all tell a story about my life ...but at u guys saying its a phase your either young or dumb or both . i just wear a long sleeve and mine are covered tho

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Savraj1

No tats for me either. Tattoos are ugly to me, just flat out unprofessional. What would I tell my kids if they saw tattoos on me from my youth? smh
As for those girls who say that OP, they're just a bunch of trailer trash %#*&!($  

so, how'd you come to the conclusion that they are trailer trash?

i think you should be more worried about showing your kids your ignorance than explaining a picture on your skin.
I wouldn't go so far as to call them trailer trash, but if a girl passes on a dude because he has no tattoos, it's a pretty safe bet that she's trashy.  I worked with a girl who loved guys that were, RCT : Rude, Crude and Tattooed.  She was trashy.  This doesn't define all scenarios, but it's still a pretty safe bet.  I wouldn't call him ignorant.  

I got inked up/tatted like 2days ago, I did it cause I've been wanting one for the longest.
I got a bibble script on me, that I felt best rrelated to me. I won't be getting anymore tho.

Originally Posted by eaalto

No tats for me either. Tattoos are ugly to me, just flat out unprofessional. What would I tell my kids if they saw tattoos on me from my youth? smh
As for those girls who say that OP, they're just a bunch of trailer trash %#*&!($  

i think you should be more worried about showing your kids your ignorance than explaining a picture on your skin.
I wouldn't go so far as to call them trailer trash, but if a girl passes on a dude because he has no tattoos, it's a pretty safe bet that she's trashy.  I worked with a girl who loved guys that were, RCT : Rude, Crude and Tattooed.  She was trashy.  This doesn't define all scenarios, but it's still a pretty safe bet.  I wouldn't call him ignorant.  

Going to have to disagree again. Your co-worker liked +%++%$%@, simple as that. Not every dude with tattoos is an !%%%+%#. Not every chick that likes guys with tattoos is trash. So no, it's not a safe bet.

We all have different tastes in the what we like in the opposite sex. Chick liking a dude with tattoos is no different than a guy liking a girl with a nice !@#. It is what it is though.

tattoo free
like everyone else, I can't really think of anything that I see worth having on my body for the rest of my life.
I mean, the tattoo phase isn't new but the idea is certainly spreading.

I appreciate those who have legit artwork on their body tho.

Don't got a tat...I've never even had my ears pierced
laugh.gif

but have been thinking, even though I don't know what I want

Originally Posted by bns1201

my friends get theeee whackest tattoos. they show everyone, and its "cool" . I get my tattoos for ME and no one else. No one can see them and I've only showed my friends. They tell me theyre "gay" and arent cool or anything. GTHOOH I dont care what anyone else thinks....thing is, theyre whack +%% white dudes with no ambition who think ink = some sort of cred. i mean look at this

29718_422031674881_624679881_5297896_125115_n.jpg

I actually like that tat, I mean not my style or cup of tea. Atleast it's original.

Alot of judging going on here. I have three tats, at most I will probably get 1 more.

Could care less what anyone thinks of them.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Going to have to disagree again. Your co-worker liked +%++%$%@, simple as that. Not every dude with tattoos is an !%%%+%#. Not every chick that likes guys with tattoos is trash. So no, it's not a safe bet.

We all have different tastes in the what we like in the opposite sex. Chick liking a dude with tattoos is no different than a guy liking a girl with a nice !@#. It is what it is though.
You didn't address the point that the females we are claiming to be trashy only go for dudes with tattoos, and wouldn't touch a dude with no tats.  We aren't talking about all women, just the women that ONLY go men with tats, and wouldn't bother with a man without tats.  

The "New Phase" thing I meant was in regards to the all over tat-scheme. How it's now, 'more' popular, should I say now that some cats are getting shine. Ya'll know what I mean, obviously, tats in general aren't new... I'm talking about the meaningless ink ma whole body I don't give a mother cluck type issh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Getting 10 tears tatted on the left side of my face in about a week. That's the only tattoo I'll have for now.

you should just get a puddle, it'll take up less space.
laugh.gif

but no tats here...just isn't me

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

No tattoos for me... I don't want anything like that added to my body for the rest of my life. I have nothing against them, I can appreciate good tattoo artwork. Its just not something I'd want.
Either you're into tattoos, cant think of what to get, or that reason up there which I totally respect. Tattoos arent everybodys thing.
Im tatted up though, 4 and plan to 3/4th sleeve my left arm. 
pimp.gif

No tats here. I wanted to get my nickname on my forearm at one point in my life, but now I have no desire to get a tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom