no longer buying papi john's

Going to try pizza hut this weekend, working on collabs with all that new stuff they brought out.

If you guys are in that area, you might as well get Grimaldi's on Rosecran's across the street from that Arclight Theatre.

+1. parking's a hassle, though.

haven't tried them yet, but Union Pizza across the street from there is supposedly very good too.

Dudes who eat Little Caesars, will eat anything.

They just saying so and so sucks because they on NT.

+1. parking's a hassle, though.

haven't tried them yet, but Union Pizza across the street from there is supposedly very good too.

if you go on the weekends, parking in that structure next to it is free, enter thru the side closest to arc light. Week days you have to get parking validated but its still free.

Dudes who eat Little Caesars, will eat anything.

They just saying so and so sucks because they on NT.

IDK about that. My cousin grew up eating Little Ceasers and Taco Bell.
But when my girl makes legit Cambodian food, he don't want to touch it. All he will eat is egg rolls, fried rice, and Teriyaki :smh:

Yall ****** arguing over pizza, meanwhile I got Asian orphans hand killing and gutting fish for me so I can eat Caviar
smokin.gif
I eat cavier on my pizza get your money up son
ohwell.gif

you're eating fish eggs and I'm fertilizing your girl's eggs.
and kissing her.

Decided to get buffalo sauce instead of marinara... the wrong decision was made.
Just look at this **** :x :x
View media item 1337729Stick with marinara... lesson learned.
Still better than trash *** Little Caesars tho.

Is Jets any good? I've seen them mentioned on here for years & thought they were primarily up north. I go to the other side of town yesterday & there it is :wow:

We got this spot in Boston called Il Mundo's. their buffalo chicken pizza is :pimp:

I been to Franks in Houston too. Best pizza in h town

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom