No more Retro Cards?

i remember when i was younger retro cards were the best. i would stick them in my school folders. i do wish they still came out just for that reason

Originally Posted by RYZA272

i remember when i was younger retro cards were the best. i would stick them in my school folders. i do wish they still came out just for that reason
Hell yeah, I did that too.

What's with yall and saying "I wear the shoes and not the card" or "I care about the quality over the card"?

I never said anything about the quality, I ain't gon buy some s*** jays for the retro card.

The card was a little fun thing for me, i POSTED THE TOPIC FOR PPL TO JUST DISCUSS THERE THOUGHTS ON IT.

Thats what forums are for.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

They needed to save the cardboard to make the Actual Shoes....I thought yall knew this....

Oof. And they're so full of ideas that they keep dropping 2 packs of shoes he LOST IN... smh. They have to compete with Hyperdunks somehow! "How canwe make these clunky, cheap materials lighter???"
eyes.gif

it looks like the TB IIIs and SJ XIs don't have retro cards either when SneakGeekz did a video opening his, they were no way to be seen
frown.gif

There is new retro cards in the xii's ! I just opened a pair of the all white's this morning.
It has 23's and 2009's on it!

Originally Posted by dollabill87

There is new retro cards in the xii's ! I just opened a pair of the all white's this morning.

can you post pic of the retro card

Pics????
nerd.gif

Sorry but the cellphone is pretty old. Will post better pics later.

smokin.gif

I had assumed, as was always the case, that stingy gluttonous employees stole the Retro cards before I get to the shoes
mad.gif

I always appreciated them, but they were never a deal breaker . . . .

Back
Top Bottom