No more Rookies vs. Sophomores. Now Rooks/Sophs vs. Rooks/Sophs

Of all things to change
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by JPZx

Nice, lets just change the best thing of the weekend.

no love for my boy Malcolm in the sig!? lol
I have a strict requirement that the players have to play over one minute in a season before they go in my sig
laugh.gif

i understand lol. hes goin to the D to get two rehab games in then ill see him in the sig

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

they always want to change @+!!
Clearly you've never watched an All-Star Weekend. They rarely change anything.

Wow can u imagine how horribleit will bewith shaq in the booth at all star weekend???? Good lord if u thought inside the nba was unbearable smh

Guess I'm the only one that loves this idea (Would've been better for the Sunday game). All-Star weekend needs some tweaks.

should have had it rookie/sophomore east vs. west or something. i dont really like the idea of just drafting random players

I like it...I don't get the hate. You're still gonna see highlight dunks, it just might be more competitive now. All Star Weekend needs some new changes, this is worth the try. What's the worst that can happen? 

Change it to rookie all-stars/d-league all-stars. Been saying this for years. Who gives a damn about "sophomores".

Originally Posted by newbuck

Change it to rookie all-stars/d-league all-stars. Been saying this for years. Who gives a damn about "sophomores".

right, but we're really going to care about D Leaguers

this overall weak draft class ruined it for all the future rookie vs. soph games.

meh shouldnt have changed it, still will be a good game.

BTW this is the only event i bother watching

NEW YORK -- All-Star Blake Griffin and rookie guards Kyrie Irving and Ricky Rubio headline the list of 18 players chosen for the Rising Stars Challenge to be held during All-Star Weekend.

In this year's new format, first- and second-year players will be mixed in the Feb. 24 game in Orlando. TNT analysts Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal will serve as general managers and draft players for their teams.

Other second-year players chosen Wednesday were John Wall (Washington), DeMarcus Cousins (Sacramento), Landry Fields (New York), Paul George (Indiana), Gordon Hayward (Utah), Greg Monroe (Detroit), Tiago Splitter (San Antonio) and Evan Turner (Philadelphia).

The rookies joining No. 1 pick Irving and Rubio are Kemba Walker (Charlotte), MarShon Brooks (New Jersey), Brandon Knight (Detroit), Kawhi Leonard (San Antonio), Markieff Morris (Phoenix), Tristan Thompson (Cleveland) and Derrick Williams (Minnesota).

Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press

Back
Top Bottom