NO MORE VINS! [SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED]

Rep to you sir :pimp:

Nt'er helped me with this a while back and was greatly appreciated...

Positive you will help someone out

Very interested in this. NT fam always lookin' out 
nthat.gif
 will pm you later with the vin

Man **** it .. Ima PM you

Do you really need my email?

You can't copy and paste.

Last edited:
Bump. The subscription lasts 5 more days

Don't forget in the PM include the VIN (17 characters) and your email address so I can email the report. The email will come from an AOL address, and check your spam because it might land in there.

aye serious question
how can i get the phone number of someone ive been looking for?????

Last edited:
Great lookout for others OP.

Question, does this also show or indicate when a vehcile has gotten it's oil changes and/or tune-ups?

That's whats up OP :pimp:

shout out to the NTer who ran a carfax for me back in 2008

I don't remember who it was since all my messages were deleted from the move to this new server

much appreciated though, and I bought the truck :pimp:

Question, does this also show or indicate when a vehcile has gotten it's oil changes and/or tune-ups?

From comparing it with Carfax, Autocheck doesn't show the service records. However, Carfax does. I recommend a combination of both to see what info you can glean.

Also, for anybody reading I can't run anymore VINs my subscription expired.

it does if you take it to authorized dealers. They usually send the service done to Carfax. If you take it to jiffy lube it doesn't show, but I remember a while back there was a beta that allowed you to input services to the Carfax report. Not sure how's that going.

Back
Top Bottom