No Motion March 2013

Yall know it's good for males to rub one out at lest 4times a week to cut down on prostate problems later on , you don't know how many old timers have a bad prostate problems it's the worst

Last edited:
I feel like I have firm control over this fapping **** though, funny as that sounds :lol:

I can see myself going on another streak. Good luck to the rest of the guys not fapping.

Yall know it's good for males to rub one out at lest 4times a week to cut down on prostate problems later on , you don't know how many old timers have a bad prostate problems it's the worst
Gotta up my roster...

its a matter of life and death now

Still doing well.

Temptation was calling yesterday. I glimpsed at a few things that could have let this all crumble, but I maintained.

Well this will be a piece of cake to do now. Saw the thread discussing before/after "actress" makeup pics. :x :smh:

So for anyone requesting care package support, it is now readily available.

This movement just became that much easier, we talkin' possibilities of a few months being attainable within range. Be strong brothers and know we have your back. Who got the high ground now. :pimp: :lol:

I just saw the thread. :x

Didn't know most of those girls, but the ones I did know looked awful.

I'm actually not surprised at Rachel Starr. Sophie Dee was even worse. :x

Last edited:
Back from out of town. Still in the game and feeling no temptation. After all, my lady let me hit raw last night for the first time 
glasses.gif

Four times a week? That seems like too much IMO 
laugh.gif

Yea, 4 times a week is definitely OD for fapping. More like once every 2 weeks, whether you have the delicacy of yambs or not .

The Kristina Rose and Rachel Star before and after pics make me weep.

I'm telling y'all read up on prostate problems it's no joke when ur 60 pissing every 10 minutes

Back
Top Bottom