No one has ever been Dunked on this hard.

Ever.
sick.gif

kid almost gets knocked for a backflip.
laugh.gif

speaking of knee to the face....

someone inbed for me, im still an idiot and dont know how to do it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Damn how come i hate those front row college students at NCAA games. They look mad annoying
laugh.gif
that observation usually happens when you get older. my bro and I noticed that too.
when you're 18-21 you don't know any better. sometimes you can't stand the deer in headlights undergrad with no shame, but then again at NBA gamesyou have the fat guy who just needs to get out of the house
laugh.gif
btw ever notice how the end of college basketball benches, they all look like dorks comparedto the NBA?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Damn how come i hate those front row college students at NCAA games. They look mad annoying
indifferent.gif

Passion at CBB games > NBA
The front row usually consists of the "die hards". The further you get back the more relaxed it becomes at least from my observations inthe student section.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif
that observation usually happens when you get older. my bro and I noticed that too.
when you're 18-21 you don't know any better. sometimes you can't stand the deer in headlights undergrad with no shame, but then again at NBA games you have the fat guy who just needs to get out of the house
laugh.gif
btw ever notice how the end of college basketball benches, they all look like dorks compared to the NBA?
laugh.gif
that what i was saying. The front row fans at collegegames look like belong in a frat movie. Annoying nerds, dorks and silly looking students. And almost every teams has basically have the same celebration andthey look alike too.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif
when you're 18-21 you don't know any better. sometimes you can't stand the deer in headlights undergrad with no shame, but then again at NBA games you have the fat guy who just needs to get out of the house
laugh.gif
btw ever notice how the end of college basketball benches, they all look like dorks compared to the NBA?
laugh.gif
that what i was saying. The front row fans at college games look like belong in a frat movie. Annoying nerds, dorks and silly looking students. And almost every teams has basically have the same celebration and they look alike too.
it's funny in a sense if you're on the outside looking in, but you can't blame them. It's an outlet for relieving stress forstudents, it's really something to look forward during the school week/at the end of the week. now if you're 30+ and acting like a clown, that's adiff story.
laugh.gif
Every school has it's own tradition, songs, chants, so it would be a shame all of a sudden they stopped. doing it. When I went to UMDCPbasketball games, that was really something to look forward to, football games not so much.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

DatZ, who was that Fin dunk on?

I wanna say Dyess.

Also that Kenyon dunk.
sick.gif
former Mav Donnell Harvey not too long after he got traded in the deal that bought usNick Van Exel, Raef LaFrentz, Tariq Abdul-Wahad, Avery Johnson and a 2002 1st rd pick

Back
Top Bottom