No one wants kids, US Birth Rate Hits 32-year low

My sister is lucky to have our grandparents around to help. She does pay them but at least it's nobody else watching my nephew. I help out when I can to give my grandparents a break but after an hour I'm over it :lol: He's just too energetic to keep up with.

Good thing you can leave your kids with some random neighbors.

these aren't random people, these are folks that seen you grow up and you go to their apts and play with their kids...i got a neighbor i consider my 2nd mother & her son my brother.

Having close family members most definitely helps with kids. My dad loves seeing his grandson a couple days a week as I’m heading to work. As long as his food, drinks and wipes are packed, he’s good to go lol. I dread the thought of daycare bills my coworkers tell me about.

Having close family members most definitely helps with kids. My dad loves seeing his grandson a couple days a week as I’m heading to work. As long as his food, drinks and wipes are packed, he’s good to go lol. I dread the thought of daycare bills my coworkers tell me about.
I looked into the daycare located in my work building. With a govt. discount it's $2k a month. Gross.

If your grandparents didn't have kids, you wouldn't be here.

I am 34 with no kids. I wouldn't bother me if i had my first kid in my late 30s early 40s.

I would rather have my kids when im older and more secure financially so that i can enjoy them.

I grew up hating the idea of kids, now i kinda want a kid. But this younger generation of women doesn't seem to want to get knocked up.

there is no way my wife be dropping off the kids at some friend of a friend’s house. there’s also been some horror stories about kids dying or getting injured at unlicensed and licensed home daycares here. most of these home spots be parking your kid in front of a tv and givin em a juicebox. no thanks. i’d rather be broke.
F915B333-13B7-4730-85A4-B21CC5798CA6.jpeg

I lived in a very wealthy neighborhood growing up. It was quite common for folks to buy two homes nearby one for them and one for their parents to help raise their kids.

My Mom had an offer from my step-sister and her husband to live in NY free (they would purchase a condo) to help raise their kids....

im da old school Clinton rule of thumb on it...safe, legal, RARE.

in reality, kids is da only legacy most of ya will ever leave behind, you should look forward to eventually having some off spring..id love kids, IF i found da right woman to have em with, cuz da factor none of ya bringing up is da draconian laws against men women use on us when it comes to child support when da relationship hits da skids.
I'm walking a slippery slope. 3 kids one baby momma. We not together but still live together. She hasn't threateneed toput me on child support cause I do what I have to do. But she has thrown it around a couple times when we were arguing or disagreed.

Told her I'd quit my job and move to Trinidad if she ever put me on CS

I'm walking a slippery slope. 3 kids one baby momma. We not together but still live together. She hasn't threateneed toput me on child support cause I do what I have to do. But she has thrown it around a couple times when we were arguing or disagreed.

Told her I'd quit my job and move to Trinidad if she ever put me on CS
Oh it’s coming bruh...let her find out you entertaining another woman.

there is no way my wife be dropping off the kids at some friend of a friend’s house. there’s also been some horror stories about kids dying or getting injured at unlicensed and licensed home daycares here. most of these home spots be parking your kid in front of a tv and givin em a juicebox. no thanks. i’d rather be broke.
F915B333-13B7-4730-85A4-B21CC5798CA6.jpeg

I pay 2200 a month for 2 kids and I thought I was getting taxed.

Back
Top Bottom