No Post For "Think Like A Man"? (Grossed 33 Million)

Missed the screening a couple of weeks ago and finally saw it tonight. It was actually a good movie from start to finish and full with comedy. I just hope women don't get any ideas. 

Haven't seen it, but I'm pretty sure females will take whatever advice the film gives and live by it.

saw it friday night. overall it's a 7/10, kevin hart and steve harvey are funny, everyone else was average talent.

really wanted to see hunger games(10:15pm) but we got there at 11:20pm and it was the only thing starting
mad.gif

yo i just came home from this movie. it was great had a great soundtrack. i would actually buy this movie on blu-ray

I'm still salty at how Kevin Hart did us in OKC last weekend, but I plan to see it this week. I'm hoping it's under 2hrs and I can go at lunchtime

It's like African American movies don't get a thread unless they do decent numbers that first weekend. lol

But I heard it was good, me and my girl prolly check it out tomorrow.

Yea I'm Black

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I'm still salty at how Kevin Hart did us in OKC last weekend, but I plan to see it this week. I'm hoping it's under 2hrs and I can go at lunchtime
laugh.gif
What happened?

i have only heard good things about it...

wasn't checking for it till like thursday...

might check it out during the week

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
What happened?

Last week they predicted like the Armageddon of tornadoes for Oklahoma and all across the country, but he had a show scheduled Saturday at the Chesapeake Energy Center (also where the Thunder play). They had been predicting "high risk, catastrophic, fatalies, disastrous" and all these sensationalist terminology since Thursday and literally said they only give this classification of disaster once a yr and the last time they did was the time all those people died in Alabama and throughout the South. Well, it's Saturday afternoon and I checked the Peake Energy Center website and Ticketmaster, show is still on, so I book the Sheraton and go to the hotel early because the end of the world was supposed to happen sometime around sundown so I want to get there early and already be in the arena or the hotel when it hits. Long story short, they finally do decide to cancel the show at 6:30 and sent out a mass email which most people didn't even get because you had to be the original ticket purchaser plus it looked like spam being titled, "ALERT".

Anyone who was going and came from out of town was already in town. I actually walked across the street and watched people walk up to the arena, see nobody there, get upset, and walk off back into Bricktown.

And to make matters worst, this end of the world storm didn't even happen and ravage the heartland of the country as predicted. It somehow got greatly weakened and then went up North, where it did do damage and cause 6 fatalities in Woodward (RIP to them of course) but they literally had everyone scared thinking it was some end of the world coming and since they knew or expected that since 2 days prior, they should have been cancelled the show.

cliffs: cancelled the show due to weather that they knew was supposed to come for 2 days and didn't anyways but didnt tell us until 1.5hrs prior

Probably more the promoter's and Ticketmaster's and the arena's webmaster's fault for the poor notification though

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
What happened?

Last week they predicted like the Armageddon of tornadoes for Oklahoma and all across the country, but he had a show scheduled Saturday at the Chesapeake Energy Center (also where the Thunder play). They had been predicting "high risk, catastrophic, fatalies, disastrous" and all these sensationalist terminology since Thursday and literally said they only give this classification of disaster once a yr and the last time they did was the time all those people died in Alabama and throughout the South. Well, it's Saturday afternoon and I checked the Peake Energy Center website and Ticketmaster, show is still on, so I book the Sheraton and go to the hotel early because the end of the world was supposed to happen sometime around sundown so I want to get there early and already be in the arena or the hotel when it hits. Long story short, they finally do decide to cancel the show at 6:30 and sent out a mass email which most people didn't even get because you had to be the original ticket purchaser plus it looked like spam being titled, "ALERT".

Anyone who was going and came from out of town was already in town. I actually walked across the street and watched people walk up to the arena, see nobody there, get upset, and walk off back into Bricktown.

And to make matters worst, this end of the world storm didn't even happen and ravage the heartland of the country as predicted. It somehow got greatly weakened and then went up North, where it did do damage and cause 6 fatalities in Woodward (RIP to them of course) but they literally had everyone scared thinking it was some end of the world coming and since they knew or expected that since 2 days prior, they should have been cancelled the show.

cliffs: cancelled the show due to weather that they knew was supposed to come for 2 days and didn't anyways but didnt tell us until 1.5hrs prior

Probably more the promoter's and Ticketmaster's and the arena's webmaster's fault for the poor notification though
ohwell.gif
Damn hope Dude makes up for it.

litterally just got back from it. solid movie. laughs and plenty of eye candy for us fellas... random cameos tho lol

I was less than excited to go see it but I ended up laughing the entire time. Pretty good movie.

Romany Malco's character is basically the same persona as the character he played in 40 Year Old Virgin. Worth the price of admission alone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I was less than excited to go see it but I ended up laughing the entire time. Pretty good movie.

Romany Malco's character is basically the same persona as the character he played in 40 Year Old Virgin. Worth the price of admission alone.
laugh.gif
"Of course I want the sex!"

Pretty funny. In retrospect I wouldn't have paid $10 for it though. Maybe it was just who I was with but I didn't really enjoy myself.
30t6p3b.gif

I have been wanting to watch this movie ever since i saw the trailer(the basketball scene).
I am going to watch it this week hopefully.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

litterally just got back from it. solid movie. laughs and plenty of eye candy for us fellas... random cameos tho lol

HELLLLA random.
Seen it twice this weekend (Took moms to see it friday on the early bird matinee, then today with the homegirl having passes).

Great movie from start to finish. Every single woman (except two of the cameos) where BAD! Taraji has my <3 
embarassed.gif

I work at the theater and I can't count how many people don't know the title to this movie.
All I kept hearing was "That Kevin Hart movie!"

I thought overall it was one of the best great romantic comedy type of movie I've ever seen probably because it concentrated more on the comedic part.

Kevin Hart was so funny without even trying. Definitely a must see, if you like comedies

Back
Top Bottom