No post on the Nikeboot Party w/ Wale and Weezy?

Hold on..... did TOWEH make a Stage Appearance AT ALL???? I think my man should have gotten a Shout some Credit.. SOMETHING..

Thanks for postin pics and Vids fellas.... that joint brought me from the Beav back home... That is one song I do like with todays Go Go.

It wasn't so much the camera as it was the lens.

Not being a hater at all but I hope yall know that.

I've been tellin' yall I take event photos for damn near a year.

But noooooooooo.

I guess Bmore N's will keep getting my business.

My-T.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

wait hold up is was this on tues.??? was wezzy there??

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Tommy...You have to show up at places WITH your camera and a lanyard that says "MEDIA" and have a purpose for the photos captured. You can't justexpect people to call you up for work. Go get the work. When people see your photos, they'll remember you for next time.

Lavan.

I know this.

smh.gif

But I'm talkin' about all the times I have plugged the fact that I'll take free photos(for now) for bammasif they hit me up. And that lanyard crap doesn't work like it does on TV. Most places do wristbands anyway.

My-T.

wale's set was nice...his stage presence is something serious...shouts to dan & OD and lavan i seen u in line waiting to get in with them...andwayne's performance was aight even tho he did the SAME set when he was at NSU a month ago...only thing he did different was the bed remix and i feel likedying...and is it just me or does he need to stop with the tats...anyone notice the cross above his C in the middle of his face and the symbols on his cheek?talk about overdoin it...and the ride back to Norfolk after that was CRUCIAL lol...thank god for taurine...

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

wayne was good, unfortunately thats all i saw as they had me standing outside for 2 #$%^&* hours. It was so unorganized they were letting random people in, everyone was cutting the lines, they didnt even check for my dog tags when I finally got in so anyone could have gone.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

It wasn't so much the camera as it was the lens.

Not being a hater at all but I hope yall know that.

I've been tellin' yall I take event photos for damn near a year.

But noooooooooo.

I guess Bmore N's will keep getting my business.

My-T.

Tommy.. I need a photo Shoot for real.

For me and the youngins...

I am for real as a mug on that. I will even have the hook up for ya in exchange and pay for all the film of course. I need to set that up for the next time Iam home.

Tommy. If he REALLY wants you to do the shoot...he'd fly you and your lady out to Beaverton for the weekend...lol.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Tommy. If he REALLY wants you to do the shoot...he'd fly you and your lady out to Beaverton for the weekend...lol.

Nah...... I'd go to a local Take Your Own Photo and click the button as you Pose type set up .. .Word to Landover Mall

Big Willy Style? nah.. Chilly Willy Style..

Hold on..... did TOWEH make a Stage Appearance AT ALL???? I think my man should have gotten a Shout some Credit.. SOMETHING..

Thanks for postin pics and Vids fellas.... that joint brought me from the Beav back home... That is one song I do like with todays Go Go.
Roc you should know me by now ... I'm busy in the background ... just grinding ... ya'll know I put my work in ... I got a great internalshout ... but Dan, Wale, staff @ Ibiza (Adimu/Marquis), and all of my good NT folks know the deal ... I got ya'll taking notice ... and that's goodenough for me!
pimp.gif

sitting here working on the next project and i take a trip over to the tube.

wale set @ nike party (part 3/4 my fav.)

part 1:

part 2:

part 3:

part 4 (nike boots):

Back
Top Bottom