No post on the Nikeboot Party w/ Wale and Weezy?

here go a few clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRGdCRanEgw

Rock. I did have my camera, but there were enough Nike camera's and other folks rolling around snappin flicks so i just took the L.

Plus i got a new cam for Christmas and i wasnt too savvy on it. I will upload tonight tho.

I know DJ Heat got that exclusive birds eye view pictures...even tho i only got 2 seconds with her :frown:

Wale did Nike Boots without Wayne and it was better cause UCB was a part of it.

Real music for the city. DC has never seen something like this for the 18+ crowd in a GOOD while.

Sidenote: Lil Wayne did NOT wear Nike Boots.

lol@ ian's comments about kev's facts. I'm sorry, kev. But that was funny. Wayne straight jacked the first verse of Duffle Bag Boy for his own. Noone cared either. lol Wale and Wayne did not perform together. I was kinda expecting them to do the Nike Boots remix together since it is the Nike boot party.But good performances overall though. I loved the live aspect of Wale's set with UCB.

No doubt. Wale X UCB was nice. I think I may go see them tonight atr R&R since I did the flyer for it. Ha ha...no cover. No line. Good idea. iCan?

Wayne wore the most GR Dunks Nike has ever made. I expected Nike Boots since he wore black anyways.

Wale' even switched into his Nike Boots mid-performance. He even kept it DC with the Solbiato Track Jacket (sidenote: I hate Solbiato because the kids wearit to death).

Let's bury the phrase "Solb'd out."...Please?

AWWWWWW MAAANNNNNNNN...

How can we forget the stampede? That bamma Lil' Wayne said(to people in wheel chairs) "I'm sorry y'all got trampled. I thought yall was justsittin' down."

^^lololololol

I wish I could send everyone this Burger King Clip.. IT is TOO Funny... Can stuff with Cuss Words be uploaded? I haven't read the ROC in a while.. if so...someone should put it up..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Post Pics....

Please already... that bamma played the guitar??

2198357310_18c23eb956_b.jpg

2198357396_581a836943_b.jpg

2197571005_4aea308866_b.jpg

Ian, email me those pictures and any others you have. I just showed them to Flexx and Rane and they want to put them on the PGC site. You know the email.
wink.gif
I'll make sure you get credit.

lavan. thats not my camera.

im about to email this kid. he was on the BALCONY getting these clear shots...

amazing.

2198356218_8297a86da0_b.jpg

2198356336_2e62659159_b.jpg

2198356424_6ee340140a_b.jpg

2197569303_d150dca16b_b.jpg

2198357246_7068c2a23e_b.jpg

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Ian, email me those pictures and any others you have. I just showed them to Flexx and Rane and they want to put them on the PGC site. You know the email.
wink.gif
I'll make sure you get credit.

i will email you when i get home... i just shot an email to the photographer...

he has it on flikr some im sure he will agree...but may want to stamp his flicks...
tell rane i had my eye on her the WHOLE time while she was behind theDJ.
that is all. lol.

Sam Sweeney

waiting to verify.

homie used a Nikon D200..someone look that up lol.

Nikon D200 SLR Digital Camera - Body Only
(10.92MP, CompactFlash/Microdrive - MPN: 25235)

Price Range: $1,100.00 - $1,599.99

Description: The Nikon D200 has a newly developed 10.2 effective megapixel DX Format CCD image sensor that captures images with edge-to-edge sharpness andincredible color at 3,872 x 2,592 pixels, yielding extraordinarily high-resolution images perfect .... Read More
Description: The Nikon D200 has a newly developed 10.2 effective megapixel DX Format CCD image sensor that captures images with edge-to-edge sharpness andincredible color at 3,872 x 2,592 pixels, yielding extraordinarily high-resolution images perfect for enlargements or creative cropping. It featuresindustry-leading image processing for exceptional color performance. It incorporates Nikon's industry-leading advanced imaging processing engine of theD2x, which allows color-independent pre-conditioning prior to A/D conversion to work in symphony with advanced digital image processing algorithms to achievefine color gradations with exceptionally smooth, consistent transitions The new eye-level optical viewfinder developed for the D200 features largemagnification (0.94x) that helps ensure a clear view for precise composition, and built-in diopter adjustment that allows fine-tuning to your eyesight.Nikon's advanced technologies and mechanisms are housed within a rugged, lightweight magnesium alloy chassis and body ready for the most rigorous ofassignments. Additional sealing for dust and moisture add to the D200's strength. Capture fast action and fleeting expressions with the ability to capturehigh-resolution images at a rapid 5 frames per second in continuous bursts. Instant power-up in just 0.15 seconds, a shutter release time lag of a mere 50milliseconds, and a shortened viewfinder blackout time of just 105 milliseconds makes the D200 ready to respond to any photographic situation. The newMulti-CAM 1000 AF Sensor Module offers an 11-area AF that ensures consistently fast and precise focus lock under varying shooting conditions. The 7-wide areaAF system, offers broad coverage suited for moving subjects enabling greater compositional freedom

lavan.. im so with u on the GR's. he held them up i was like,errr,wtf. everything was cool except the youngins that made it a damn gogo and the lil fakefights. wale and ucb was niceee! wayne isnt my fav but he was pretty good. his "p*ssy monster" joint got me closer with a latin chick i was talkin tobeside me during the show,lol. guitar set was surprise.once he learns more than cords he could actually be good.i thought it was cool. best qoutes of the nightform weezy: "whoever threw that ice i promise,i throw bullets" "my fault yall,i didnt know there was people in wheel chairs down there,i justthought they were sitting down" not postin my pics Ian,that cam picked up on every pixel,lol

I think lil wayne was hitting a lot of pointless songs last night...It was too drawn out...Wale performance was good

whoever this guy is that shot for that event is very good behind the lens, that is some very good quality work, i wish i went to the event

wayne was good, unfortunately thats all i saw as they had me standing outside for 2 #$%^&* hours. It was so unorganized they were letting random people in,everyone was cutting the lines, they didnt even check for my dog tags when I finally got in so anyone could have gone.

last clip imma post.

its all over the net.

Wale & UCB.

Thats good home grown music...

Back
Top Bottom