No Reasoning behind Tears You've Cried?

yeah ima listen to that song. i took a walk and ate a tiny bit of lunch currently listening to underground artists and chillin, basically. nothing much to say.

yeah ima listen to that song. i took a walk and ate a tiny bit of lunch currently listening to underground artists and chillin, basically. nothing much to say.

good looking fellas, i have faith in the almighty lord so i hope one day my scars will be healed. the problem is I would like to keep it how it started because it seems like the most realistic thing to do since I've cried so much... in my mind it doesnt make sense to feel any other way if all this happened for a reason.

good looking fellas, i have faith in the almighty lord so i hope one day my scars will be healed. the problem is I would like to keep it how it started because it seems like the most realistic thing to do since I've cried so much... in my mind it doesnt make sense to feel any other way if all this happened for a reason.

If faith in God can help you, spend some time in your church. Anything to stay out of the dark place. This is from an atheist. I do not believe but I believe the idea can be therapeutic.

I've been in your position and I'm still there. The tears are all dry but that constant distant feeling never leaves. Seek help. They may prescribe medication but its so hard to pinpoint things that the meds could either help tremendously or drive you to a worse place. Wish you all the luck fam, youre not alone.

If faith in God can help you, spend some time in your church. Anything to stay out of the dark place. This is from an atheist. I do not believe but I believe the idea can be therapeutic.

I've been in your position and I'm still there. The tears are all dry but that constant distant feeling never leaves. Seek help. They may prescribe medication but its so hard to pinpoint things that the meds could either help tremendously or drive you to a worse place. Wish you all the luck fam, youre not alone.

The last time I teared up was when I watched Forrest gump like million years ago

The last time I teared up was when I watched Forrest gump like million years ago

Back
Top Bottom