No Reasoning behind Tears You've Cried?

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

If faith in God can help you, spend some time in your church. Anything to stay out of the dark place. This is from an atheist. I do not believe but I believe the idea can be therapeutic.

I've been in your position and I'm still there. The tears are all dry but that constant distant feeling never leaves. Seek help. They may prescribe medication but its so hard to pinpoint things that the meds could either help tremendously or drive you to a worse place. Wish you all the luck fam, youre not alone.

Dark Places... interesting. I'm not going against your belief because its yours to keep... But, yeah GOD is good to me idk about you but yeah thats all i can say.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

If faith in God can help you, spend some time in your church. Anything to stay out of the dark place. This is from an atheist. I do not believe but I believe the idea can be therapeutic.

I've been in your position and I'm still there. The tears are all dry but that constant distant feeling never leaves. Seek help. They may prescribe medication but its so hard to pinpoint things that the meds could either help tremendously or drive you to a worse place. Wish you all the luck fam, youre not alone.

Dark Places... interesting. I'm not going against your belief because its yours to keep... But, yeah GOD is good to me idk about you but yeah thats all i can say.

As a few have mentioned, do yourself a favor and see a psychiatrist at least once.

Crying without any specific reason is often a considered a telling sign of depression.

As a few have mentioned, do yourself a favor and see a psychiatrist at least once.

Crying without any specific reason is often a considered a telling sign of depression.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you'll be aight homieits a reason you cried, u just havent realized it yet
something is bothering you
it'll be apparent soon

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you'll be aight homieits a reason you cried, u just havent realized it yet
something is bothering you
it'll be apparent soon

simply, I haven't been myself and I'm allowing people to take from me but the end result is the assasination and that's what they don't have the guts for... thats whats bothering me its not point in telling yourself that you're closer to freedom when its a lie in the glitch and you will never find it.

simply, I haven't been myself and I'm allowing people to take from me but the end result is the assasination and that's what they don't have the guts for... thats whats bothering me its not point in telling yourself that you're closer to freedom when its a lie in the glitch and you will never find it.

do you feel better after you cry? sometimes you just need to let it out. If you need someone to talk to PM me bro.

do you feel better after you cry? sometimes you just need to let it out. If you need someone to talk to PM me bro.

I can't cry and when I have cried all thru out my life.... the tears showed the situation and depth of the hate I went thru just to be in front of someones face who possibly didn't enjoy what they had in front of them until it was too late... Life was like that sometime.

I can't cry and when I have cried all thru out my life.... the tears showed the situation and depth of the hate I went thru just to be in front of someones face who possibly didn't enjoy what they had in front of them until it was too late... Life was like that sometime.

the last 2 posts some it up
you miss your girl
she left u or she cheated and you left her

the last 2 posts some it up
you miss your girl
she left u or she cheated and you left her

this has nothing to do with my girlfriend. the only part with my girlfriend is... when I was with her there was a question if the baby she had was mine. That's really about it. It's been about 4 years trust there's no missing her and I hope she's doing well in her career. There are more females where that came from

this has nothing to do with my girlfriend. the only part with my girlfriend is... when I was with her there was a question if the baby she had was mine. That's really about it. It's been about 4 years trust there's no missing her and I hope she's doing well in her career. There are more females where that came from

Back
Top Bottom