No Shave November (Movember) 2014

Gonna have to Shave my facial hair due to an important interview I have this Tuesday :\

Last edited:
there's that awkward couple of days when people can't tell that i'm trying to grow a beard, or if what i'm doing is intentional, for me that couple of days has actually been the whole month up to this point. but it's fun! i like that i look a little more different each day.

how is everyone doing?

20 days in and im miserable.  My homeless, red, itchy, non-filled-in, beard sucks

You're .........

You're not black
laugh.gif

Thought you were black fam
Hahahah i started a PYP thread like last year at some point.  And the first like 10 posts were just "wait you are white?!?"

To all my brethren that made it...congrats 

I am shaving and or trimming today or tomorrow.  I have an x-mas party on thursday that i need to wear a suit to so need to clean up

Gonna shave tonight.

1. Cuz I can tell my boss is not too happy with it.

2. I found a long strand of lint in my beard...it's officially time for it to go.

I participated.  This is the first time I grew out my mustache and my beard game OD weak.  I really keep trying to convince myself that I should keep going and not get my usual shave and tape at the barber shop.  There's just spots on my face where hair just doesn't grow.  And I try to convince myself that they don't look like pubes 
mean.gif
roll.gif

View media item 1284387

Might be the longest I've ever gone without shaving. This was like midway throught the month. I look homeless now and want to cut it but the girl I'm seeing caught the fever though and told me if I shave it, she'll prolly have sex with me less lol.

Black bearded NTers...when is a good time to trim your beard for the first time? And what shape do you go for??

My beard is super long on my sideburns area..and regular everywhere else..kinda uneven...also thicker and longer on the chin..

What should I aim for?

Back
Top Bottom