No solar eclipse thread?

I have to drive a vehicle during this event and ODOT has said it's going to be the worst traffic event in the history of driving vehicles. I'm not too excited about the event to be honest

shocked I didn't see one since 99.9% of us won't be alive to see the next one :lol:

total solar eclipses happen every year or two, b.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list.html

ain't nobody traveling out to Trumpsville, Nebraska when the next one could be part of a vacation to South America in 2019.

I seen cats selling bootleg glasses lol

Apparently they are all gone.

I'm ready 8)

that's so foul tho, gonna have mickeyfickeys going blind staring directly at the Sun because Bootleg Benny found a bag of 3D glasses outside an abandoned AMC.

I seen cats selling bootleg glasses lol

41gY2qNqrxL._UX385_.jpg

I rather stay up all night to play 2K and sleep right through it.

I don't get it, are we allowed to look at it or we legit need special glasses

People saying you can be blinded but I thought that was if you're dumb enough to use binoculars and other devices that would instantly blind you

You can look at it directly if you're in an area where it's a total eclipse.

But if it's partial or if you look directly at the sun without the glasses I'm pretty sure you will die

I don't get it, are we allowed to look at it or we legit need special glasses

People saying you can be blinded but I thought that was if you're dumb enough to use binoculars and other devices that would instantly blind you

You're not supposed to look at the sun ever, first of all. Well except during total eclipse.

Second during the eclipse it gets darker so your pupils widen and when the sun suddenly pops back out without warning while you're looking at it, you're allowing sun rays to go into your fully opened pupil. And it's kinda bad for you.

You can damage your sensors in your phone too apparently from too much light exposure.

Back
Top Bottom