No, this is not a typo...Vol. Don't leave the AC/Heat on

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I WANT THE LONG STORY..... this needs a wall o'text

the people demand the truth
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
yea ok - if you got a hydro farm big enough to need that much electricity then its just a cost of doing business and your profits should dwarf it-

wanted to mention that but i didnt want be an A-hole to OP and say hes just trying to stunt infront of us broke dudes.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
yea ok - if you got a hydro farm big enough to need that much electricity then its just a cost of doing business and your profits should dwarf it-

wanted to mention that but i didnt want be an A-hole to OP and say hes just trying to stunt infront of us broke dudes.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by apr607

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I don't believe him at all.

If I were to get this bill, then post it on niketalk, there would be a long *#! story about how I called and argued with people.

I would've talked about how I checked my meter, etc., what the people at the utility company said.

I would've talked about how I plan to fight it, not just "I don't know what to do" because people who actually pay bills fight way smaller +*%* then that.

Even if it wasn't a house, but a warehouse or building, I would've noted that b/c he's asking for advice.
laugh.gif
You would've but this ain't you.  I didn't come in here asking for advice, I just wanted to share.

BALLIN!!!

If I were to get this bill, then post it on niketalk, there would be a long *#! story about how I called and argued with people.

I would've talked about how I checked my meter, etc., what the people at the utility company said.

I would've talked about how I plan to fight it, not just "I don't know what to do" because people who actually pay bills fight way smaller +*%* then that.

Even if it wasn't a house, but a warehouse or building, I would've noted that b/c he's asking for advice.
laugh.gif
You would've but this ain't you.  I didn't come in here asking for advice, I just wanted to share.

BALLIN!!!

laugh.gif

BALLIN!!!

laugh.gif

BALLIN!!!

bro go back & tag all your pics before this ends up on MTO before the day is over...vol scottie pippen story

bro go back & tag all your pics before this ends up on MTO before the day is over...vol scottie pippen story

Back
Top Bottom