Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i say we help OP

we should use NT's charity money for this guys bill

34ss8ow.jpg

Nicely done.

iqyj37.jpg

Was mailed to me a few months ago...

Ended up being a corporate account that my address got mixed up with...

Scared the *%$# outta me when I first got it
laugh.gif

iqyj37.jpg

Was mailed to me a few months ago...

Ended up being a corporate account that my address got mixed up with...

Scared the *%$# outta me when I first got it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I don't believe him at all.

If I were to get this bill, then post it on niketalk, there would be a long *#! story about how I called and argued with people.

I would've talked about how I checked my meter, etc., what the people at the utility company said.

I would've talked about how I plan to fight it, not just "I don't know what to do" because people who actually pay bills fight way smaller +*%* then that.

Even if it wasn't a house, but a warehouse or building, I would've noted that b/c he's asking for advice.
laugh.gif
You would've but this ain't you.  I didn't come in here asking for advice, I just wanted to share.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I don't believe him at all.

If I were to get this bill, then post it on niketalk, there would be a long *#! story about how I called and argued with people.

I would've talked about how I checked my meter, etc., what the people at the utility company said.

I would've talked about how I plan to fight it, not just "I don't know what to do" because people who actually pay bills fight way smaller +*%* then that.

Even if it wasn't a house, but a warehouse or building, I would've noted that b/c he's asking for advice.
laugh.gif
You would've but this ain't you.  I didn't come in here asking for advice, I just wanted to share.

laugh.gif
yea ok - if you got a hydro farm big enough to need that much electricity then its just a cost of doing business and your profits should dwarf it-

laugh.gif
yea ok - if you got a hydro farm big enough to need that much electricity then its just a cost of doing business and your profits should dwarf it-

Back
Top Bottom