No thread for Soulja Boy- Deandre Way out tomorrow?

My roommate downloaded it and played me the first song last night... 
indifferent.gif
 that was all I needed to hear
Also, Pretty Boy Swag has to be the weakest song I've ever heard 
sick.gif
 "we can go to mars"

I understand what you saying GFlower8 but Soulja does give his shoutouts to Lil B and the BasedGod is touring by himself now so I dont see how he could be his right hand man when they are doing their own things.

I understand what you saying GFlower8 but Soulja does give his shoutouts to Lil B and the BasedGod is touring by himself now so I dont see how he could be his right hand man when they are doing their own things.

yeah i guess u right, not necessarily right hand man but its apparent that soulja boy is only messin wit lil b heavy because sb knows that lil b is about to blow up. not only that he stole lil b's whole swag and is runnin wit it.... and didnt soulja have a youtube video calling himself the basedgod? and then later took it down? smh

and what about his own crew? his sod mates are never gonna get put on. i remember in like '08 and '09 in different interviews soulja would always say "sod album droppin later this year"..lol that aint never gonna happen. kinda feel bad for arab, not to mention how bad he OD'd on all those (face) tatts
sick.gif

edit_what happened to arab seems like he fell off the face of the earth.. doesn't even seem to be affiliated with sod at all...

.....just my opinions. its funny because i really used to be a soulja boy supporter but now its like i cannot stand this dude.

and yall are serious about this thread huh lol, but i don't get how dude delayed and changed the name of his album hella times, only for it to be a disappointment?
i am curious to see how much he does first week tho.

im done kbye

yeah i guess u right, not necessarily right hand man but its apparent that soulja boy is only messin wit lil b heavy because sb knows that lil b is about to blow up. not only that he stole lil b's whole swag and is runnin wit it.... and didnt soulja have a youtube video calling himself the basedgod? and then later took it down? smh

and what about his own crew? his sod mates are never gonna get put on. i remember in like '08 and '09 in different interviews soulja would always say "sod album droppin later this year"..lol that aint never gonna happen. kinda feel bad for arab, not to mention how bad he OD'd on all those (face) tatts
sick.gif

edit_what happened to arab seems like he fell off the face of the earth.. doesn't even seem to be affiliated with sod at all...

.....just my opinions. its funny because i really used to be a soulja boy supporter but now its like i cannot stand this dude.

and yall are serious about this thread huh lol, but i don't get how dude delayed and changed the name of his album hella times, only for it to be a disappointment?
i am curious to see how much he does first week tho.

im done kbye

This N_ will run with anybody's style without shame. Accents, vernacular, material, ideas, it don't matter to him. lol
30t6p3b.gif

I'm only really *$**#% with First Day of School and Mean Mug.

This N_ will run with anybody's style without shame. Accents, vernacular, material, ideas, it don't matter to him. lol
30t6p3b.gif

I'm only really *$**#% with First Day of School and Mean Mug.

Back
Top Bottom