No Warrior games in Sacramento?

Because you guys have the Kings 
laugh.gif

We get Niner/Raider/Sharks games but no Warrior games?

I thought i could tolerate the Kings, but hell no i miss the Warriors even though i'm not a fan...

They don't have Warrior games in Davis either? oh god oh man...

I thought i could tolerate the Kings, but hell no i miss the Warriors even though i'm not a fan...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Ya see, that's because they don't have Sac teams in those sports. But Kings...You can has dem
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You can always get NBA league pass or find a stream.

Ya see, that's because they don't have Sac teams in those sports. But Kings...You can has dem
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You can always get NBA league pass or find a stream.

Yeah i'm streaming free right now and considering League Pass for my Sixers and to watch the Warriors

but this is bogus, i'm furious

Yeah i'm streaming free right now and considering League Pass for my Sixers and to watch the Warriors

but this is bogus, i'm furious

I have CSN Bay Area and CSN CA

Why no Warrior games?

I'm new here
TV territorial rights. From Vacaville on will be Kings Basketball.  I moved here from the Bay too and the only way I can catch Warrior games is if they are on National TV or through a stream online.

I have CSN Bay Area and CSN CA

Why no Warrior games?

I'm new here
TV territorial rights. From Vacaville on will be Kings Basketball.  I moved here from the Bay too and the only way I can catch Warrior games is if they are on National TV or through a stream online.

I love it when Warrior fans try to talk bad about the Kings like they havent been a DOORMAT for the last 20+ years as well
indifferent.gif

I love it when Warrior fans try to talk bad about the Kings like they havent been a DOORMAT for the last 20+ years as well
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel your pain. The boys in blue come to Arco on the 21st though. I'm sooo looking forward to it. I will be in the 3rd row behind the their bench.

I feel your pain. The boys in blue come to Arco on the 21st though. I'm sooo looking forward to it. I will be in the 3rd row behind the their bench.

oh, and the games arent on csnba here, but warriors weekly still is. It's good for game recaps and highlights. and in case you didnt already know, tonights game is nationally televised. go dubs!

Back
Top Bottom