no

need more info. off of what you said there doesn't seem to be a real issue at hand. being on myspace doesn't mean she's cheating on you.

Whatever you do, don't move in w/ her especially since you feelin she f_n Dexter St. Jock. Just keep it funky w/ her. When she comes home, ull be able totell cause she'll act more funny like it's suttin she wanna tell u but don't want to in fear of things fallin out.

Just ask her.

You already don't trust her so just ask her what's up and if she tells you she's cheating then go from there. There's no point in going behindher back snooping around. Be mature and handle it like an adult.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

naw she been real distant all of a sudden and acting funny, and stuff dont add up, but she always on the phone or myspace. When u been with somebody that long u know when something is up.
Well let's see. If you've been with her that long and you know something is up, then why do you ask a bunch of strangers, who don'tknow your girl at all??

i did ask her, and lets be real women lie. Also you can tell when somebody makes a status on there myspace even if you dont have one. See I dont have a myspaceso this is the perfect place for her to get away with her dirt.

naw she been real distant all of a sudden and acting funny, and stuff dont add up, but she always on the phone or myspace. When u been with somebody that long u know when something is up.
Then subtract her.

OP, this is what you do
Post up the MYSPACE link, have the NTers try and "get at" her..and if she goes for the bait, then you know shes not trustworthy/nothing but a liar
Sounds like a good idea to me

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Then subtract her.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][Denzel] My man [/Denzel][/color]

i did ask her, and lets be real women PEOPLE lie. Also you can tell when somebody makes a status on there myspace even if you dont have one. See I dont have a myspace so this is the perfect place for her to get away with her dirt.

Fixed.

hire a detective sir.
or, just let it be and be like
"hey,let me borrow your myspace account, I wanna look @ peoples profiles".

Myspace attacks again. Talk to her and tell her to keep it 100. If she lies to you on top of cheating then break up because thats a big no no. But yeah talk toher. I hate long distance relationships with a passion. You together but no together. Type of mess is that.

Originally Posted by One Love

she did deffinetly did something...
sick.gif

Download a keylogger, let her come over to your house and make her go on myspace on your computer, once she leaves. Check your keylogger and have fun on heracccount i guess..

If it were that easy then we'd all be hacking myspaces and facebooks all day, you gotta at least have access to her email or something. Oh and for NyFly1 Isee what you did there...

Originally Posted by calgoresback

Download a keylogger, let her come over to your house and make her go on myspace on your computer, once she leaves. Check your keylogger and have fun on her acccount i guess..

^^^ you're a dangerous dude
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom